Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbie asking for tips about Tarot Card!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 months ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bangladesh
Member #174075
April 2, 2016
1 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Don't know much this is the right place or not to discuss about my issue here. I am new member just opened my account here. I would like to know about Tarot Card. Hope I can find some logical answer about learning Tarot Card.

Good Luck!

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #109243
    April 9, 2011
    31437 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2016, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Don't know much this is the right place or not to discuss about my issue here. I am new member just opened my account here. I would like to know about Tarot Card. Hope I can find some logical answer about learning Tarot Card.

Good Luck!

You May Have Better Luck Posting This In The Mystical Forum

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

What do Tarot Cards have to do with the game of Lottery ???

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4495 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

First a warm welcome to LP, Peter Burg

You might try our Harvest Moon member on the mystical forum  - very knowledgeable!

@ destiny, Tarot Card practitioners believe that the cards could ostensibly foretell if it's going to be a lucky day for the Lottery player

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

First a warm welcome to LP, Peter Burg

You might try our Harvest Moon member on the mystical forum  - very knowledgeable!

@ destiny, Tarot Card practitioners believe that the cards could ostensibly foretell if it's going to be a lucky day for the Lottery player

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

I am familiar with Tarot Cards.  Depending on the version of Tarot Cards, most Tarot Cards cannot tell you which specific numbers to play.  Neither can the "Psychic or Intuitive" reading the cards, usually. I don't know if there are any versions of Tarot Cards that are specifically designed to help the Psychic or Intuitive to tune into specific numbers to play.  I doubt it. Perhaps a Psychic should create a new version of Tarot Cards, that are specifically designed for gambling or choosing lottery numbers

This thread should be moved to the Mystic Forum.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

No this isn't the right place for this but I would suggest going to You-Tube they give knowlege about alot of things.

Tarot Card Readings too.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40421 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2016, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

Go to the book store and buy a book and some cards.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"