Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All of Craigslist lottery systems

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 8 months ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2526 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

There's a guy selling a p-3 system using a rundown method that he claims wins within three days using 10 combos. He said it hits mostly the next day or two. I found him using "All of craigslist" search engine which looks at every state simultaneously.

He's asking a one time 75 bucks to join his club, where he sends you the numbers every morning. The guy is saying he's had members since 1999 and most of them are still with him. I'll be giving him a call tomorrow to discuss this more in detail.

I replied to his ad by stating that rundowns work only when the numbers align themselves, and that it doesn't happen too often. I told him that I've seen dozens of rundowns and they work occasionally, not like he claims, most of the time. 

The old question still remains, If he has a winning system, why would he sell it? He could capitalize on it by doubling and tripling his bets making a fortune.

Even though I'm skeptical about sending money, I'll see what he tells me tomorrow. He's aware that I've been studying the game for two decades now, so he knows not to pull a fast one on me.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2016, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

There's a guy selling a p-3 system using a rundown method that he claims wins within three days using 10 combos. He said it hits mostly the next day or two. I found him using "All of craigslist" search engine which looks at every state simultaneously.

He's asking a one time 75 bucks to join his club, where he sends you the numbers every morning. The guy is saying he's had members since 1999 and most of them are still with him. I'll be giving him a call tomorrow to discuss this more in detail.

I replied to his ad by stating that rundowns work only when the numbers align themselves, and that it doesn't happen too often. I told him that I've seen dozens of rundowns and they work occasionally, not like he claims, most of the time. 

The old question still remains, If he has a winning system, why would he sell it? He could capitalize on it by doubling and tripling his bets making a fortune.

Even though I'm skeptical about sending money, I'll see what he tells me tomorrow. He's aware that I've been studying the game for two decades now, so he knows not to pull a fast one on me.

BEWARE !!! Your INTUITION is RIGHT !!! DO NOT SEND THIS PERSON ANY MONEY !!! [$75.00  Angry  TOO EXPENSIVE for just some numbers !!!] If you're going to spend $75, you should receive the system itself, rather than just some numbers !!! What happens if he terminates his "numbers club", or only sends you numbers just twice  ???  You're out of $75 !!! People on Craig's List usually cannot be trusted with money or Lottery Numbers !!!  Crying

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109243
      April 9, 2011
      31437 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Maybe He's Just 

The More Subscriptions He Sells,The Better Odds That Someone Will Hit

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2659 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2016, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

LOL sounds like someone full of liverwurst and onions

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4874 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

So how many members does he have? If it's a lot and he's sending the numbers every morning, either he has some kind of software/ program that he's using to spit them out, or else it's a "good for all states" set of numbers. Personally, I'd rather have the numbers the evening before so I could buy them on my way to work. If he sends them at 11AM and you're at work at 7, how are you gonna get to the store? Unless you use other places...

See if he'll send it to you on a free trial basis to test it out. If not, then reread your 3rd and 4th paragraph. And well, if it sounds too good to be true...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
            Member #169277
            October 10, 2015
            630 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2016, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I read an older thread here about a similar craigslist scheme a while back. I think you could pay for two weeks of numbers or buy the software. As the thread progressed, folks were saying the system and software were lifted right from a Lottery Post thread.

woody4591's avatar - woodywoodpecker
              Morristown, NJ
              United States
              Member #172032
              January 14, 2016
              57 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2016, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Whatever you decide to do, best of luck!

On a personal note if I had a winning system, I wouldn't sell it. I would give it free to anyone not living in my state. Everyone here on LP deserves a little good fortune.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                Broken Arrow, OK
                United States
                Member #155206
                May 11, 2014
                1875 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

He does have a winning system. It makes him hundreds of $$$ every day! LOL

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2526 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your replies.

Thank goodness I got an PM from an LP member who knows this person's name, and it indeed was his name when I checked my email. Turns out this guy is a con artist. This LP member was supposed to play 10 combos twice a day, and only hit maybe once a month. Then the seller demanded a portion of the win money, to which the LP member refused because of the minimal wins, so after 6 months, he kicked the LP member out of the club.

The LP member sounded like a reasonable person, so I believe it. 

I'll call him anyways tomorrow, and ask him about the accusations without revealing any names, so I can see what his defense is. 

One of the red flags I forgot to mention was that he claimed Florida was a computerized state, in which I replied that it was not. In his reply he wrote that the computer picks out the balls that are to be used in a drawing, meaning the ball sets? He also claims to know the Florida lottery director..ha ha

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1704 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your replies.

Thank goodness I got an PM from an LP member who knows this person's name, and it indeed was his name when I checked my email. Turns out this guy is a con artist. This LP member was supposed to play 10 combos twice a day, and only hit maybe once a month. Then the seller demanded a portion of the win money, to which the LP member refused because of the minimal wins, so after 6 months, he kicked the LP member out of the club.

The LP member sounded like a reasonable person, so I believe it. 

I'll call him anyways tomorrow, and ask him about the accusations without revealing any names, so I can see what his defense is. 

One of the red flags I forgot to mention was that he claimed Florida was a computerized state, in which I replied that it was not. In his reply he wrote that the computer picks out the balls that are to be used in a drawing, meaning the ball sets? He also claims to know the Florida lottery director..ha ha

"In his reply he wrote that the computer picks out the balls that are to be used in a drawing, meaning the ball sets?"

Is it possible that there could be a hidden computer behind the scene of mechanical ball drawings, that does select the numbers to be drawn in advance, and then the ball machine spits these balls out, and no one can detect this clever hidden deception ???  Suppose it's the way the ball machine was secretly manufactured to operate in the first place, but only a very few people actually know this, and those people were required to sign a legal non-disclosure agreement, in order to work for the state lottery.

woody4591's avatar - woodywoodpecker
                      Morristown, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #172032
                      January 14, 2016
                      57 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

The LP family having each others back. Good stuff!!!!

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2526 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

So how many members does he have? If it's a lot and he's sending the numbers every morning, either he has some kind of software/ program that he's using to spit them out, or else it's a "good for all states" set of numbers. Personally, I'd rather have the numbers the evening before so I could buy them on my way to work. If he sends them at 11AM and you're at work at 7, how are you gonna get to the store? Unless you use other places...

See if he'll send it to you on a free trial basis to test it out. If not, then reread your 3rd and 4th paragraph. And well, if it sounds too good to be true...

I don't know how many members he has. I would usually say that I'm in the wrong business..lol. Just put an AD on CL and make tons of money bullsitting people. Fortunately for the world, my conscience wouldn't allow it. 

Desperation must be the culprit on both sides of the parties. Green laugh

The difference is that he's making money, but it's money that's been tainted when he knowingly misled people to take their money.

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2526 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

"In his reply he wrote that the computer picks out the balls that are to be used in a drawing, meaning the ball sets?"

Is it possible that there could be a hidden computer behind the scene of mechanical ball drawings, that does select the numbers to be drawn in advance, and then the ball machine spits these balls out, and no one can detect this clever hidden deception ???  Suppose it's the way the ball machine was secretly manufactured to operate in the first place, but only a very few people actually know this, and those people were required to sign a legal non-disclosure agreement, in order to work for the state lottery.

I don't believe anything these days. There's been too much unintended transparency occurring  already, to think otherwise is foolish.  Lies lies lies..lol

I'm surprised they actually told the public that they do pre and post tests. Must be a curve ball I don't see yet..lol

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2526 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

The LP family having each others back. Good stuff!!!!

Yes, I was very fortunate that this individual took the time out to help a fellow LP member not waste 75 bucks. Now that's a Class Act !

Thank You (you know who you are), and thank you LP !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4874 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2016, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how many members he has. I would usually say that I'm in the wrong business..lol. Just put an AD on CL and make tons of money bullsitting people. Fortunately for the world, my conscience wouldn't allow it. 

Desperation must be the culprit on both sides of the parties. Green laugh

The difference is that he's making money, but it's money that's been tainted when he knowingly misled people to take their money.

Maybe he's a graduate of J.S.U. (Jamaican Scam University) and he's moved on to this. There's plenty of people looking for a winning pick 3 system, and it's a little more under the radar than the jackpot scams they use to rip off the elderly.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.