|Posted: April 6, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged|
M6.0 - JAVA, INDONESIA
- 6 Apr 2016 14:45:30 UTC
- 6 Apr 2016 21:45:30 near epicenter
- 6 Apr 2016 09:45:30 standard time in your timezone
|Location||8.198 S <-Wheel for Pick 3 and Pick 4-> 107.419 E|
- 68 km (42 mi) SSW of Bunisari, Indonesia
- 110 km (68 mi) S of Banjar, Indonesia
- 120 km (74 mi) SW of Singaparna, Indonesia
- 125 km (77 mi) SW of Kawalu, Indonesia
- 228 km (141 mi) SSE of Jakarta, Indonesia
|Location Uncertainty||Horizontal: 6.2 km; Vertical 3.0 km|
|Parameters||Nph = 111; Dmin = 318.1 km; Rmss = 1.79 seconds; Gp = 31°|
|Event ID||us 20005fv5|
~Moon, Resident Earthquake-Meister
So if it is cold where you are, pack a travel bag and come visit us!
HI MOON, Thanks-Great pics
This last EQ M6 report is about the 6th in a row EQ M6's
Could these numerical 6/6/6 having any potential future occurrence significance?
Always L@@KING @ cause & effects possibilities (seen & unseen).
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Eddessa_Knight with Light