Welcome Guest
You last visited September 20, 2017, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jack Thistledown Racino Is the Bomb...

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 1 year ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34923 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

They were giving a promotion to anyone for $100.00 that never Gambled there first time vistor's  They even was giving away a Brand new Mustang I went to the website and asked who won the Car and someone from the website said the person that one the Car wanted the money instead. Smart move..They are also giving away Free T-Shirts Sunday April 10th. We got one my friend and I. plus some Beads We entered in the contest but wasn't so lucky..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34923 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

They build a Brand new parking lot you can even get in through the parking lot. They have Slots built into the Bar which is very cool.  More Games to play a New Restraunt .. They use to look in your purse before you would come in the place now they don't. Rockcino never did do that.. They gave away Free Gas Cards for a year. and other prizes.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23898 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I have resized the text in your posts to a normal size.  Please do not post entire posts in gigantic fonts, as it is extremely hard on the eyes, and is interpreted by people as SHOUTING.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34923 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I have resized the text in your posts to a normal size.  Please do not post entire posts in gigantic fonts, as it is extremely hard on the eyes, and is interpreted by people as SHOUTING.

Ok Todd......

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23898 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2016, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Ok Todd......

lol Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34923 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

lol Cheers

All Eye's you you Todd   Big Smile

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34923 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

lol Cheers

Hey Todd now if  0000 come I know something lol..

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34923 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I hit a Trifecta at Jack  Racino for 50 cents.. It  paid pretty good for 50 cents at Laurel  11/12/4 Saturday

I love those 50 cents Trifectas ..Let some longs shots come it.. Love it!  Jack's Racino don't look the same anymore since they remolded it.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7575 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2016, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

I hit a Trifecta at Jack  Racino for 50 cents.. It  paid pretty good for 50 cents at Laurel  11/12/4 Saturday

I love those 50 cents Trifectas ..Let some longs shots come it.. Love it!  Jack's Racino don't look the same anymore since they remolded it.

"Jack's Racino don't look the same anymore since they remolded it."

Almost looks like you're quoting Yogi Berra. LOL

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34923 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Shut up  remodeling is what I meant smarty.. Ugh.....

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34923 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2016, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Almost looks like you're quoting Yogi Berra. LOL

I Agree! Ugh.....

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7575 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Shut up  remodeling is what I meant smarty.. Ugh.....

I knew you meant remodeling and that's why I called what you said a "Yogism".

“It ain’t over ’til it’s over”

“It’s deja vu all over again”

“If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark,
                        nobody’s going to stop them”

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34923 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I knew you meant remodeling and that's why I called what you said a "Yogism".

“It ain’t over ’til it’s over”

“It’s deja vu all over again”

“If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark,
                          nobody’s going to stop them”

k47 stay the Foff my page  go mess with somebody else..

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7575 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2016, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

k47 stay the Foff my page  go mess with somebody else..

Or what; are you threatening me?

I should have known after years of you using large bold font you were ignorant it means shouting and had to be told by the site owner. It's now obvious you're also ignorant of what "Yogism" means. Out of 100 people, 99 know when something is remodeled it has a difference appearance. Thanks for sharing nothing!

By lowering your font you remodeled the appearance, but nothing will ever change the ignorance in your messages.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34923 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I thought I had block you?