Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks Pairs hits 95% within 4 days for all Pick 3 states

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Wentworth.

Page 1 of 1
51
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1308 Posts
Online
Posted: April 9, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

For all that doesn't know, your states pick 3 and pick 4 games draw results, are comprise with mix pairs mostly and a few low sum double pairs.

With that said, u may not see a lot of all even/odd combinations EXAMPLE; 026/139 and also consecutive combinations EXAMPLE; 123 OR 456, as these type are generally combined @ 15-25% of your monthly states draw results...Leaving u with more than a 80% chance at times, that a low double pair or a mix pair will hit. If u are into tracking pairs, here a list of  mix pairs for sure to have in your arsenal; within 4 days, mostly 3...one will show; This is sort of a 2 in 1

system... You don't have to use the bottom half to win from the top half ...the top half guarantees future pairs within 4 days, with bottom half,  helps gets the pair for next draw.

 

Overall keys are; 01234...best permanent keys to have in p3/4 

 

MIX PAIR MATRIX

00 01 03 05 07 09

11 12 14 16 18

22 23 25 27 29

33 34 36 38

44 45 47 49

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------BOTTOM HALF-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this matrix, works hand to hand with the MIX PAIR MATRIX above.  Instructions below; 

Look at the RIGHT end number of your last hit..find it within any of the 4 rows on the chart. I  personally like rows 2,3,or 4, as I've done my test and found that these rows had more matching pairs hits, but u have to chose the right row. I cant tell u which one. Once you have chosen your row, Look at the entire row, from left to right..then sort entire row from lowest to highest digits ,and wheel into pairs. then look at your mixed pairs above to see if any of these alike pairs matches. If so these will be your main pairs to start from. Remember try to reduce down the pairs by using other necessary tools, therefore you aren't playing a lot of pairs below. This is a way to reduce pairs to play, for next hit.  DOEST ALWAYS MATCH UP,  DUE TO ALL EVEN/ODDS COMBOS. MOST TIMES IT DOES WORK.  Also, there are a few responders, will come with something negative to say about  this system, ie to many pairs or no profits. Please keep your responds to yourself, as I will not respond back to you. Move on if you don't like the system. I rather u don't respond at all . If you want to add your 2 cents, add it by helping to make the system better, THANKS IN ADVANCE. Im only here to help. 

             Pick 3/4 matrix 

ROW1   3 6 9 2 5 8 1 4

ROW2   4 7 0 3 6 9 2 5

ROW3   5 8 1 4 7 0 3 6

ROW4   6 9 2 5 8 1 4 7

 

Example; KY PICK 3 SAT 4/9/2016 MID HIT WAS   016...Previous was 247 ,,, 7  is the end number, So  I  chose  ROW 3

SORTED; 01345678= 01, 06, 16 pairs within is also matching from the MIX PAIR MATRIX above.

 

EXAMPLE 2; FL MIDAY 4/9/2016 HIT WAS 592...Previous was 515... 5 is the end number, so  I chose ROW 4

Sorted; 12456789= 25, 29...pairs was also matching from the MIX PAIR MATRIX above.

Note!!, when sorting numbers into pairs, you will have a lot of pairs to start,  but if you look above and take out the ones that's not in the mix pair matrix, it will reduce the amount...FROM THIS POINT IS WHERE U USE OTHER MEANS OR TOOLS TO REDUCE..GOOD LUCK.

    BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
    Houston Texas
    United States
    Member #171289
    January 5, 2016
    312 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: April 9, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

    Can you show me how to do It For Texas

      Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      seattle
      United States
      Member #152111
      February 5, 2014
      1308 Posts
      Online
      Posted: April 9, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

      read instruction,,,its right there in the examples

        Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        seattle
        United States
        Member #152111
        February 5, 2014
        1308 Posts
        Online
        Posted: April 9, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

        example; tx evening hit 492...previous 075;;;; so 5 is the right end number ...i looked in 

         

        row 4....reason because row 2,3,or 4, has the most hits,.....so i chose 4...in the row i will sort the numbers from low to high

        12456789.......now put them into pairs

        12 14 15 16 17 18 19

        24 25 26 27 28 29

        45 46 47 48 49

        56 57 58 59

        67 68 69

        78 79 

        89

        ----------------------------------------------------------------

        Pick 3/4 matrix

        ROW1 3 6 9 2 5 8 1 4

        ROW2 4 7 0 3 6 9 2 5

        ROW3 5 8 1 4 7 0 3 6

        ROW4 6 9 2 5 8 1 4 7

        ------------------------------------------------

         

         

        MIX PAIR MATRIX

        00 01 03 05 07 09

        11 12 14 16 18

        22 23 25 27 29

        33 34 36 38

        44 45 47 49,,,,,NOW, AS U CAN SEE, I TOOK ALL THE PAIRS THAT MATCH IN THE SORTED NUMBERS, TO THE MIX PAIR CHART

         

        REMEMBER U ARE LOOKING FOR THE PAIR TO COME FROM THE MIX PAIR CHART, BECAUSE There's AN 80% CHANCE IT WILL, AND A 15-20% CHANCE AN ALL EVEN OR ALL COMBO WILL HIT

         

        SO Here's YOUR PAIRS TO START FROM; 12 14 16 18 25 27 29 45 47 49...WAS YOUR PAIRS FOR 492 THAT HIT...remember u will still try to narrow down these  10 pairs

          Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          seattle
          United States
          Member #152111
          February 5, 2014
          1308 Posts
          Online
          Posted: April 9, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

          Can you show me how to do It For Texas

          example above..i don't normally do peoples example states

            PlanB's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            Somewhere in TX
            United States
            Member #105994
            February 10, 2011
            125 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: April 10, 2016, 7:51 am - IP Logged

            example above..i don't normally do peoples example states

            If babyBoy doesn't - I say thank you for the detailed response.

              BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
              Houston Texas
              United States
              Member #171289
              January 5, 2016
              312 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: April 10, 2016, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

              You Welcome PlanB

                Avatar

                United States
                Member #116477
                September 11, 2011
                353 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: April 11, 2016, 8:54 am - IP Logged

                You do Good work! Trying to figure out and test it seems to work, but your instructions for the top without the bottom are a bit fuzzy... the bottom half is a bit better... i hope you woll keep up the good work and thanks for showing just gonna work on it and test again clarify a bit espescially the top...

                  Avatar

                  United States
                  Member #116477
                  September 11, 2011
                  353 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: April 11, 2016, 9:16 am - IP Logged

                  testing looks very good i still think to improve just smooth out the instructions...it seems to work just by taking Last night number teal good. you seem to be looking at last nights number, and then going back to the night before that to get the right side number. maybe one step too many....? good system!!

                  im not trying to be negative...i guess the top part you are looking through all the matrix pairs to see which one will fit in. on th bottom ive been using row 4 and plucking out the pairs i see matching the matrix thats working real good, im not wheeling all the pairs out thats cumersome jist doing it by sight and it feels easier

                  pretty good stuff!!! Nice job!!! Just needs some sanding down!!

                    Avatar

                    United States
                    Member #116477
                    September 11, 2011
                    353 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: April 11, 2016, 9:36 am - IP Logged

                    i would like to suggest instead of having to sort out the rows in the correct order  which again is cumbersome, sort them in the right order to begin with to save having to do it over and over i just did that and it  is easier, AND it working!! Got 5 pairs starting with sundays numbe using row 4 for the week ahead!!