Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Help with Lottery Statistic Analyser v 6.06

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 months ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98539
October 9, 2010
57 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Is there anyone out there with experience with Lottery Statistic Analyser (LSA) version 6.06?

Please help.

I have a rather bad problem with this software and I am beyond frustrated with it. 

This software program uses Notepad for lottery game history file databases.

I have followed all the instructions in the manual exactly

The problem is that whenever I try to update the game history in the lottery game I play by adding more drawings, I click save but the software will not save the updates. I have tried over and over to no avail.

Here is how it happens:

The real problem is in saving the updates.  I do not understand what the software is doing whenever I try to save edits, corrections, or updates to the notepad file.  Every time I click save in the notepad file, a new Save As Box comes up.  In that box I can see that there is already 1 file that has the name 286.lsadb.  However, the software asks in a smaller dialog box in front of it if I want to save the updated / edited file as 202.lsadb and asks me to chose between save and do not save.  I choose save.

Also, whenever I try clicking exit in notepad, a pop up dialog box shows up asking "do you want to save changes to C:ProgramData\Micracom\Lottery Statistic Analyser\databases\202.lsadb?"

The Massachusetts Mass Cash File has the LSA Draw ID 202.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do for clicking save or saying yes, the software will not save the changes.

The software file for the game history of the Mass Cash game always reverts back to its original unedited, un updated form with no changes or updates saved.

Does anyone out there have a fix or a work around for this problem?   The software will not be of much use to me if I can not update the game history files.

Please help. 

Thank you very much in advance for any exact instructions or fixes or work around you can provide for this problem.

Sincerely,

Kosh

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1108 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Is there anyone out there with experience with Lottery Statistic Analyser (LSA) version 6.06?

Please help.

I have a rather bad problem with this software and I am beyond frustrated with it. 

The problem is that whenever I try to update the game history in the lottery game I play by adding more drawings, I click save but the software will not save the updates. I have tried over and over to no avail.

Here is how it happens:

The real problem is in saving the updates.  I do not understand what the software is doing whenever I try to save edits, corrections, or updates to the notepad file.  Every time I click save in the notepad file, a new Save As Box comes up.  In that box I can see that there is already 1 file that has the name 286.lsadb.  However, the software asks in a smaller dialog box in front of it if I want to save the updated / edited file as 202.lsadb and asks me to chose between save and do not save.  I choose save.

Also, whenever I try clicking exit in notepad, a pop up dialog box shows up asking "do you want to save changes to C:ProgramData\Micracom\Lottery Statistic Analyser\databases\202.lsadb?"

Unfortunately, no matter what I do for clicking save or saying yes, the software will not save the changes.

The software file for the game history of the Mass Cash game always reverts back to its original unedited, un updated form with no changes or updates saved.

Does anyone out there have a fix or a work around for this problem?   The software will not be of much use to me if I can not update the game history files.

Please help. 

Thank you very much in advance for any exact instructions or fixes or work around you can provide for this problem.

Sincerely,

Kosh

I have no idea what the problem might be, I still use Windows XP and I have my own problems with it sometimes.

On WinXP I am signed in as Administrator always that means that on WinXP all that I ever do, I do as an administrator and that makes for fewer problems, that also means that I run all of my software programs as an administrator, maybe on newer versions of Windows there also are other problems, maybe related to the security of the operating system.

For example, this particular copy of Windows XP that I am using right now for some reason doesn't let me run (use) the software program called "LotSoftPro",

I think that in some way something on my computer might see the LotSoftPro software as a security risk, some part of LotSoftPro, this is more or less a new thing, it was not like that before, might have to do with one or more software programs that I installed in it, such is life, but maybe because of that I might be a little better protected against malware, I really don't know.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Notepad is simply an editor that can be used to open any text file.  However for that file to work in some programs it must look a certain way and be saved with the proper extension. 

Open the data file with Notepad you wish to change and check if it looks like the file you're trying to save and then save it using "save as" to see if its name looks like the name  you were using to save the new file.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2016, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Please help.

Here is how it happens:

Please help. 

Sincerely,

Kosh

I'm running Windows 10

This is what I did:

1> Go to C:\ProgramData\Micracom\Lottery Statistic Analyser

2> Right Click the Database folder

3> Select Properties

4> Select Security Tab (see below)

4> Make the following changes:

LSA1

This is my updated Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt 530 game I updated using the instructions above:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!347&authkey=!AOWONFerxiaQuXI&ithint=file%2clsadb

Excel file used to update the Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt 530 games:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!346&authkey=!ADYssibTFOVR9-A&ithint=file%2cxlsm

Note: when you save your games database file you need to save as "All Files" not text (.txt) file

If you save it as a text file just remove the .txt extension.  You will will be prompted to acknowledge the change.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2016, 4:31 am - IP Logged

I updated the MassCash draws through April 18, 2016

If interested in using this file you may want to backup your existing file.

Excel file Mass Cash 5/35

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!349&authkey=!AAjAaMIZp2owRkM&ithint=file%2cxlsm

Mass Cash Database Files

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!350&authkey=!AIezB6UR6ujhX_A&ithint=file%2clsadb

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5976 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2016, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Try this with Lotsoft. Right click icon, click Run as Administrator.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1108 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Try this with Lotsoft. Right click icon, click Run as Administrator.

Bob

Thanks but is not that.

--------

I could always try another installation of WinXP to see if it works on it or not.

For the moment what I might try is to uninstall DirectX and then re-install it.

At least the LotSoft FreeWheeler works fine.

United States
                Member #98539
                October 9, 2010
                57 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2016, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Dear winsumloosesum,

Thank you very much for your reply.  Unfortunately, the computer I am using runs Windows 7 not Windows 10.   Would your advice be similar for Windows 7 to get Lottery Statistic Analyser to save the updates to the notepad files.

Sincerely,

Kosh

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #135615
                  November 27, 2012
                  405 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Are there any of those charts in particular that you find most helpful?

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Dear winsumloosesum,

Thank you very much for your reply.  Unfortunately, the computer I am using runs Windows 7 not Windows 10.   Would your advice be similar for Windows 7 to get Lottery Statistic Analyser to save the updates to the notepad files.

Sincerely,

Kosh

Follow the same procedure.  Should work for Windows 7.

Let me know if this worked!!