Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you superstitious?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 months ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
Member #154519
April 19, 2014
246 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I bought a scratch off today and saw it was on #39.  I hate #39 since I always lose on that number.  So, I decided to buy another ticket and then the cashier wished me good luck.  I don't like when they say that to me since it gives me bad luck.  Are you superstitious?  Do you avoid certain numbers?  Practice feng shui?  Carry lucky charms?

Show me the money!

spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Tucson
    United States
    Member #119762
    December 2, 2011
    84 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I once was like that then realized I win or lose either way. So I just carry on. Still have an issue with car license plates..lol I a car with a number I'm playing and lose my mind thinking yeah go heavy,it's a sign....lol.

United States
      Member #156276
      June 13, 2014
      2633 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I once was like that then realized I win or lose either way. So I just carry on. Still have an issue with car license plates..lol I a car with a number I'm playing and lose my mind thinking yeah go heavy,it's a sign....lol.

i like car tags too....especially if its a number i play all time, its a sign for me to play it.....last night i started to play 1978, i said naw, then i saw it on a tag and still said no....sad to say it hit last night in nc and i wouldve had $100. 9901 is one of my favorites and i saw it one night on a tag as 9190 and i said i know its a sign but its to late to go back to the store....what hit that night.......9190 hit straight!!!!!! i was sick to my stomach for a long time...lol so from now on, imma play my numbers at least 2x when i see them on tags.

I Agree!I'm good at what I do, my good luck can be yours too!!!

All time favorites:

916/514/123

5050/9901/2121/3232 

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #139344
        February 20, 2013
        1191 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2016, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Same here.  I can't stop looking at plate numbers, the total on my receipt and when people are checking out at the gas station ($20 on 6, 206....$20 on 10, 2010, and so on.).  If I see a number 3x or more I play it.

At an off-site lunch Thursday with our team, the total with tip was $116.23.  The Server's ID# was 116. My Dad's birthday is 611, so I was going to go heavy that evening.  When I checked the MI mid-day, it was 116 straight.  I already had it wheeled as I play birthdays, but only for half. I still played it back again.

So, YES, I am SUPER Superstitious.  Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34554 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Yes I   am sort of Superstious every time I go over my Cousin house her dog likes to play with me back and forth and it never fails dog number come out just they other day that happen when the 0144 came out I even told my Cousin this and she said well when this happen play the Dog number's I told her it's too many number's for dog. Once I played an out of town L.P. and it came.. My husband always play tag number's of broken down Cars on the highway. Or when A Newborn baby is born.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.