Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 05/01/16 - 05/31/16

Topic closed. 2854 replies. Last post 6 months ago by loonasee2.

Page 178 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
CableGames's avatar - 3fEo2l
New York
United States
Member #174127
April 4, 2016
1117 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I used lottokings numbers that he posted. But I played 760 and 761. I used his and Wheelers pairs to make combos. But I actually should have used ezmonee's pairs this time. Ughhhh there's so many pairs to choose from msbkny, Wheeler, ezmonee and now lottokingFrown I'm still trying to study this game. Just when I think I got it, they switch it up. Now I don't know who's pairs to play tomorrow 

Yeah its tough i know the feeling I played 761 comboed twice the other day and could not decide out of 12 boxed number to play so I said f*** it let it ride and comboed  761  I was close 173 came out ..you never know with these numbers but you have to keep track of past history I found out only this month..

yup so many people post and alot of their numbers  look good to me also but someone once told me that only one number is gonna come out at a time...

OH and stay focused.. Gl tomorrow

Started - 11/1/15

Rookie--Hit Count 41x

Track--Sort--Catorgorize--Chain.........

tmoneyyy's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    amityville,new york
    United States
    Member #51844
    April 27, 2007
    6517 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2016, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Lottery bible:
    626=008-244-553-799

999 -626=373
    626+555=171

Eve NEEDS a *** 4 ***

*****sHORT sHORT List*****
    *50/50-50c*str8
    104/410 123/312 347 357
    530/350 *823/382.........=8 bucks

Eve #370
    I had*350*/357(nocigar)!.......
    Congrats to all winner's

***37X from tha 999-626=*37-3!.
    On to tha Midday

My 2 cents.........

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      81039 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

5/30/16 M/E

+22 370

37 30 70

59 52 92

71 74 14

93 96 36

15 18 58

God Bless America

US Flag

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
        Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
        United States
        Member #134253
        October 22, 2012
        5500 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

It's almost as if ny and pa are feeding off of each other .

If I was playing in PA I would've won 4 times this week. And 462 today too. Can't figure it out

I play both and its hard!!

Smile

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
          Orangutan Forest
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          12816 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Yeah its tough i know the feeling I played 761 comboed twice the other day and could not decide out of 12 boxed number to play so I said f*** it let it ride and comboed  761  I was close 173 came out ..you never know with these numbers but you have to keep track of past history I found out only this month..

yup so many people post and alot of their numbers  look good to me also but someone once told me that only one number is gonna come out at a time...

OH and stay focused.. Gl tomorrow

nobody has a perfect system that hits all the time,you need to make your choice and let it come to you ,by holding your numbers,and if you got some  disposable cash left.Pick some extra choice's ,..always confirm your random picks with other posters ,Sue mid/eve chart,due pairs,calendar trends and pairs,tj2win is always on point with his work,amilby 30 post numbers to check with due pairs,watch the big results board to see the trends,libra dave posts some great work.  I spend a butt load of cash each draw but I have some very big wins that covers losses.But a budget is a good idea ,I have a hard time  following  my budget lol .But they always look so darn good before the draw,...haha,..lol

cashbuckets of cash

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #140634
            March 23, 2013
            2985 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Wow I have so many things to say in thoughts and agreement but right now I can't say as eloquent as my fellow just has and lol me too but yeah well catch up and get em tomorrow , oh and I like the way jayhawk thinks too and mrsds da best yeah that's for sure....

New York
              United States
              Member #174127
              April 4, 2016
              1117 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

nobody has a perfect system that hits all the time,you need to make your choice and let it come to you ,by holding your numbers,and if you got some  disposable cash left.Pick some extra choice's ,..always confirm your random picks with other posters ,Sue mid/eve chart,due pairs,calendar trends and pairs,tj2win is always on point with his work,amilby 30 post numbers to check with due pairs,watch the big results board to see the trends,libra dave posts some great work.  I spend a butt load of cash each draw but I have some very big wins that covers losses.But a budget is a good idea ,I have a hard time  following  my budget lol .But they always look so darn good before the draw,...haha,..lol

Yup I Agree! I'm on board with that a men!  Now if I could just let them come to me without number hopping I would be OK lol..

Patience I don't have trying to learn Hyper breath relax stay calm no fidgeting

Started - 11/1/15

Rookie--Hit Count 41x

United States
                Member #172415
                January 23, 2016
                3795 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I used lottokings numbers that he posted. But I played 760 and 761. I used his and Wheelers pairs to make combos. But I actually should have used ezmonee's pairs this time. Ughhhh there's so many pairs to choose from msbkny, Wheeler, ezmonee and now lottokingFrown I'm still trying to study this game. Just when I think I got it, they switch it up. Now I don't know who's pairs to play tomorrow 

U can use this 7 combo 95 percent pairs will come from these 7

Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #147402
                  October 1, 2013
                  7278 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

This is really upsetting.  I came on to post the results for midday, and posted one other  thing about not posting your plays  after draw cause it can confuse people mistaking it for the winning number.  NOW I come on to more drama.  PLEASE stop with the drama.  The post was made, that is all!  STOP adding more to it. 

The Dream Team likes to keep this thread drama free.  Please respect our wishes. WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER, not argue.  THANK YOU.......

Wink

United States
                    Member #172415
                    January 23, 2016
                    3795 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

It's almost as if ny and pa are feeding off of each other .

If I was playing in PA I would've won 4 times this week. And 462 today too. Can't figure it out

I predicted PA Midday yesterday pick 4 STR lol even predicted here in this websites prediction section

New York
                      United States
                      Member #174127
                      April 4, 2016
                      1117 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrow's  mid and eve numbers based on +1up -1down poor man's app Yes Nod

Started - 11/1/15

Rookie--Hit Count 41x

United States
                        Member #172415
                        January 23, 2016
                        3795 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Mid due digits for 5/29

5   4   7

4   7   2

1   1   9

3   2   6

Dig  7 out 4 mids

Eve due digits for 5/29

3   5   7

0   8   2

4   9   9

2   1   0

Dig 4  out 4 eves

626 Mid last row 1st digit +3,370 Eve 1st row 2nd digit mirror

gogetter117's avatar - Ttj4Wy
                          bronx, ny
                          United States
                          Member #167524
                          July 17, 2015
                          5373 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2016, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Double comes to the draw

the next number to come will most likely be a double (00X, 11X, ..., 99x).

Even more, the double that will follow the draw with the 0 in it, will have a big chance to be made up by one of the 2 other digits that accompany that 0.
                          Example: 603, the following draw, a double, will be double 6 or double 3 with another digit (626, 668, 339, 133, ....)

I was wondering if anyone still remembers that thread, and if anyone still plays the game by that "system"?
                          And ofcourse, the "why" behind it, if you play or don't play that "system".

Example from yesterday draws:
                          IL eve had 277 after 806
                          MD midday had 323 after 307
                          NJ midday had 989 after 605
                          QC had 221 after 805
                          WC had 442 after  901

bronx, ny
                            United States
                            Member #167524
                            July 17, 2015
                            5373 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2016, 1:19 am - IP Logged

If the draw is 603,

using your example, play 336,663, the Vtracs 442,224 and also 006,003,004,002.

I have had some fortune using that system, just by catching it at the right time. 

Using Fla

8/10/07   506

8/11/07  010

You would have played 556,665,112,221,001,002; you would have hit 010. When I use it ,I play the combos that are out the most skips 

bronx, ny
                              United States
                              Member #167524
                              July 17, 2015
                              5373 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2016, 1:21 am - IP Logged

when a non-double with a zero in it hits (e.g.. 106 let's say) that the next double (not necessarily will it hit the next drawing) will be either a 11X or a 66x

When that double falls is the question.  You just don't know how long before the double hits. That can cost you $$.

If another non-double hits with a zero in it before a double falls, it usually means you need to then change your approach.  For instance, if 056 would fall after the above 106 and no double has hit in between, you would then "reset" your play for a 55X or 66X double to come up.  The fact that in both cases there is a common "6" (66X) does not necessarily mean the 66X is more likely than the others, even though that does happen.

You can take any state's game history and look at it for a couple of months, and track it and see that this is valid, though never a "sure thing". 

Note that occassionally, a game goes into a period when it is running "backward" ; by that I mean that a double shows up and within a week or so one of the two digits that are doubled in it will show up in a non-double along with a zero.

The biggest problem with these indicators is in choosing correctly which combos will fall.  Unless you don't care about maintaining a profit, you have to keep your plays down to a reasonable number of combinations.  It's real easy to "win" with a lot of combinations and discover that you have spent more getting that win than you get when you cash it in.....and like any method, you can just happen to hit a period when the game is not cooperating and the method is "cold".  That seems to be the problem with all methods.  That is the toughest part of trying to figure out the Pick 3; avoiding the "cold" periods. 

Page 178 of 191