Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Oh boy here we go again with powerball

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
1168 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2016, 9:45 am - IP Logged

I guess time to pay attention to some of the mebers on this board carefully.  Some of you have been red hot.  Sure hope I don't see any fights at lottery outlets in Philadelphia.   I also sure hope someone does hit this jackpot because honest they need to change it back to what it was.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5744 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2016, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I guess time to pay attention to some of the mebers on this board carefully.  Some of you have been red hot.  Sure hope I don't see any fights at lottery outlets in Philadelphia.   I also sure hope someone does hit this jackpot because honest they need to change it back to what it was.

With the way jackpots grow on this game right now, ain't nothin' gonna change. And it doesn't need to change. Big jackpots sell tics.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #169723
      October 29, 2015
      885 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2016, 11:18 am - IP Logged

With the way jackpots grow on this game right now, ain't nothin' gonna change. And it doesn't need to change. Big jackpots sell tics.

I didn't think the jackpot would get raised that much, but it went from 348 to 415 mil (226.1 to 269.7 mil cash value) 

If it keeps up like that, it should take about four to five more drawings (with no winner) to get back up to $1,000,000,000 (ONE BILLION DOLLARS) territory.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot