Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot games combinations reduction.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 months ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1076 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I took a quick look at a game yesterday and today and with limited options I was able to reduce about 11 Millions combinations to about 3 Millions combinations, I just finished now. I will not be able to check against the draws yet cause I run out of time and also because NotePad gets over-loaded with so much data on it and takes time to load, and Etc, but I think that those 3 Millions should have the winning combination on them often, but not all of the time, 11 to almost 12 Millions were all the possible combinations, of course that doesn't do anybody any good, 3 Millions is way too many combinations, with more good options it might be possible to reduce the lines even more, but there are no more options that I can use on that software in order to get good generic numbers good for many drawing, that is for getting numbers that would win on many future drawings.

Those are "Static" numbers.

They can be now reduced in a dynamic way for each particular drawing if there are options for doing so, but software needs stats and the reducing options, there are too many limitations on software, the stuff might just not be there.

For people who can make their own software, they might not have software limitations if they know what they are doing.

I am not going to say anymore here about this, so don't even ask, I just wanted to say that, that is all.

Those combinations have the full set of numbers for that game, other-wise it might have been fewer than 3 MIllions combinations produced, but it had to be so in order to get good all purpose "generic" numbers.

By the way, this is one of the hardest jackpot games, but I won't say which-one it is.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2016, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Software programs have limitations, so there are static filtering limitations.

I just did some static filtering on a game, that is of no real use because there are too many lines produced and the payouts are very low.

The lines produced would be what I call good generic numbers (lines), that is that in general they are good for many drawings.

About 52, 000 combinations were reduced to about 16, 000 combinations.

There is a trade-off due to the filtration.

40 Past draws were tested.

23 Were won

17 Were lost.

As I said, due to the very low payouts a person loses on ALL of the draws.

Take also into account that All of the numbers (Main Numbers) that the game has are used, that is why the combinations produced about 16, 000 were good for 23 draws out of the 40 past draws tested.

I just did what I could do.

If the software was less limited in what it can do, maybe I would have been able to reduce the combinations some more.

It is very important to be able to make your own software, but of course most of us can't do that.

With only static filtration used, there would be limitations on reduction anyway and probably no profit made no matter what.

Maybe we all need to learn how to predict numbers and then wheel them and or wheel and filter the combinations.

No questions about those two particular posts, Please!

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2016, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to say this:

I counted as wins only those draws in which ALL of the numbers came out.

And I counted as lost draws those draws in which none or only some of the numbers came out.

I only used the Main numbers of that game and not the bonus ball, otherwise there would have been very many more combinations.

So, if all the main numbers came out, it was a win, otherwise it was a lost.

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2016, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

is money for 4/5 too, so you prob. had many of those, and 3/5 as well...

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2016, 2:38 am - IP Logged

is money for 4/5 too, so you prob. had many of those, and 3/5 as well...

On the first post it was the main numbers of the PowerBall game.

The combinations were reduced from about 11 Millions to about 3 Millions, while still getting all 5 main numbers often.

On the second post it was the Texas2Step game, the main 4 numbers with about 52, 000 combinations reduced to about 16, 000 combinations and getting all 4 main numbers often.

Yes, on both games there would still be very many smaller wins, on the powerball 5/5, 4/5, 3/5, on the Tx2Step 4/4 and 3/4, multiple times.

But the filtration reduction on both games was what I call static, that is "Set Filtration" good for many or most drawings, that would be the first step of filtration, then it would come filtration for each particular drawing, that would be "dynamic filtration" and it would be the second step.

I didn't get into dynamic second step filtration for each particular drawing yet and if I do it will not be for quite some time yet, such kind of filtration for jackpot kind of games would take a lot of study and time, not to mention special wheeling-filtering software and statistical software that I probably don't have, I might be able to do a more or less partial job, but not as much filtering as I would like to do due to software limitations and also my own limitations.

If you are more or less young and have enough time maybe try to learn how to make software (programs), it might take a long time, but it can be done little by little, there is software and information on the Internet.

With knowledge and proper software much can be done.

Too bad that Ricky (Paurths) was very sick and maybe for quite a long time, still the LotSoft FreeWheeler and LotSoft were (are) great software, but he didn't produce similar software for jackpot kind of games, the only other person that I know of that can make very good filtered wheelers for jackpot kind of games if he wants to is stoopendaal, that is the kind of filtered wheelers that I myself can use.

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            974 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

thank you !

Yes i am looking into learning functions in excel and starting from there. only a good lotto player can make a good lotto software...to explain  to a programmer what it needs to be accomplished and the hundreds of steps and details will not work....

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

thank you !

Yes i am looking into learning functions in excel and starting from there. only a good lotto player can make a good lotto software...to explain  to a programmer what it needs to be accomplished and the hundreds of steps and details will not work....

Thank you!

Ricky got interested in the pick 3 game and maybe some more due to some of my posts, P.M.s and emails.

So that probably helped, also he was intelligent and that also helped.

I am not too bad at explaining some things, the Lotsoft FreeWheeler was mostly made as I wanted it, mostly, but not completely, after all Ricky was his own person with his own ideas and I think that he was very sick for quite a long time, while the FreeWheeler was made mostly due to what I wanted done, the rest of it, that is the LotSoft full program was probably made mostly by what he himself wanted done.

As to stoopendaal he was (is) mostly interested in jackpot kind of games, but he is not happy making just what a person wants done, but he also wants to make what he wants so freeware software made by him will be either 100% what he himself wants and or part what others want and part what he wants.

But as you say, if you want something done exactly 100% as you want it, you need to do it yourself if you can, otherwise you might not get exactly what you want.

People who make software can make lottery tools, but they can't make software that will predict the winning number, unless they themselves know how to predict winning numbers and or can follow instructions 100% right.

People also what to believe that it can be done, many people think that because they themselves can't do it, that it can't be done.

Also, not all people who make software are able to make all kinds of things with software, nor even some things that need to be done.

People like myself that in the past have wanted to develop winning techniques can't develop some kinds of winning techniques, because we can't make software, so we are more limited in what we can develop and do.

Because of all of that I mostly tried to do what could be done with a minimum of software and past draws, most of my past pick 3 predictions when I did them as EXCALIBUR and LANTERN used from 1 to 4 past draws as statistics and a pick 3 filtered wheeler that didn't provide any statistics at all.

But before you start with predictions get familiar with a game look at dozens of past draws often till you learn how everything moves.

I had to do that many many times thru-out the days, weeks, months and years.

When it comes to Jackpot games filtered wheelers I am handicapped, because there is hardly anything that I can use, what is out there, either I can't use and or doesn't have the tools that I myself need to use, so I can hardly do any filtration at all on jackpot kind of games.

Learn what you can.

Well, such is life.

Thanks and Good Luck!

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1076 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Almost at the very beginning I went to:

http://www.lotto-logix.com/

And copied into my computer and then printed the "Pick 3 Sums and Roots Chart"

And I made my predictions with it and on it, using a felt tip pen, I filtered the box pick 3 numbers by hand right on the paper itself and even that far back I was not too bad.

-----

But before that I no longer remember for sure, but I think that I copied the box pick 3 numbers onto NotePad and filtered them there on the computer, deleting pick 3 numbers, but I am no longer sure about this.

-----

Anyhow for a long while even after I had filtered pick 3 wheelers I still did some filtration by hand on NotePad, because of the filtration limitations of the filtered wheelers.

I forgot long ago about those particular filter techniques.

---------