Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hot Numbers Rock!

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
821 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2016, 8:33 am - IP Logged

I use a lot of 50/50 filters (e.g. E/O, H/L).  These filters produce 4 possible configurations that follow the pattern EEE, EEO, OOE, OOO.  Each of these configurations has an average probability that is consistent for any 5/5 split in P3.

2 of first group + 1 of second group =37.5%  e.g. HHL, LLH, EEO, OOE

3 from one group of 5 = 12.5% e.g HHH, LLL, EEE, OOO

So, 75% of the time you will have the winning combo hit as a 2/1 split and 25% of the time you will get all 3 from one group.

But, there is an exception to this rule!

When you divide the numbers up into the 5 hottest numbers and the 5 coldest numbers you get a different distribution:

Hot-Hot-Hot  23%

Hot-Hot-Cold 44%

Cold-Cold-Hot 28%

Cold-Cold-Cold 6%

You can see from the table above that 94% of winning combos will contain at least one Hot digit and 67% will contain 2 or 3 Hot digits..  All Cold hits only 6% of the time, or an average of 1 in 16 draws, so can be disregarded unless extremely overdue.

I use the 30 day frequency to determine "hotness" and numerical order to break ties.

Pay attention to your hot numbers, guys!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
    Member #173017
    February 13, 2016
    549 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I did similar analysis for Hot,Mid,Cold(non-positional)

The numbers for Iowa are similar. I  strongly believe the statistics from RNG matches Ball games. I belive RNGs are simulating ball games (the algorithms in them).

It would be great if someone can do skip,hit or frequency analysis of these and derive due or overdue HMC pair(HH,HM,HC) or combo (e.g., HHH, HCH).

I also see that pick 3 pirate''s pairs and combos are made up of those pairs with Hot numbers. I did some analysis for power trails and pirate program. Both are positional wheels. The 37% is left out and we can't win on those days.

Good to hear some one is analysing in a similar fashion.

Thanks

Shaggy's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Denver, Pa
      United States
      Member #6601
      August 30, 2004
      336 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I use a lot of 50/50 filters (e.g. E/O, H/L).  These filters produce 4 possible configurations that follow the pattern EEE, EEO, OOE, OOO.  Each of these configurations has an average probability that is consistent for any 5/5 split in P3.

So, 75% of the time you will have the winning combo hit as a 2/1 split and 25% of the time you will get all 3 from one group.

When you divide the numbers up into the 5 hottest numbers and the 5 coldest numbers you get a different distribution:

Hot-Hot-Hot  23%

Hot-Hot-Cold 44%

Cold-Cold-Hot 28%

Cold-Cold-Cold 6%

You can see from the table above that 94% of winning combos will contain at least one Hot digit and 67% will contain 2 or 3 Hot digits..  All Cold hits only 6% of the time, or an average of 1 in 16 draws, so can be disregarded unless extremely overdue.

I use the 30 day frequency to determine "hotness" and numerical order to break ties.

Thanks Tialuvslotto That's very interesting I really enjoy reading your posts.Thanks for all your analysis.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        41925 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2016, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Hot-Hot-Hot  23%

Hot-Hot-Cold 44%

Cold-Cold-Hot 28%

Cold-Cold-Cold 6%

Thanks , I always keep the top 5 hots list, I'll pay more attention to HHH LLL, ETC.

HyperBe Happy.

Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          821 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2016, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks , I always keep the top 5 hots list, I'll pay more attention to HHH LLL, ETC.

I agree Sully!  I'm not trying to say that Hot/Cold is the only thing...just that it is important and will give you an edge.

Make your HHH, LLL, etc. combos based on your analyis, just make sure to include at least one hot digit in your final combos.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
            Member #90040
            April 20, 2010
            486 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2016, 7:25 am - IP Logged

I think 30 days or any period of time is not the best base for "hotness" just because you get different results for different periods of time.

Another way is counting how many times each digit showed up by the time when only one digit hasn't show up yet (that one is the coldest one).

This is for GA combined ready for today:

Dig - Occur

3  -   8
            6  -   6
            5  -   6
            4  -   6
            9  -   4
            1  -   3
            2  -   3
            7  -   3
            8  -   3
            0  -   0

Texas
              United States
              Member #150797
              December 31, 2013
              821 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

So you're calculating hot numbers by the times they hit during a "cycle" -- i.e the length of time that it takes all digits to hit?  Interesting, I'll have to take a look.

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                Member #173017
                February 13, 2016
                549 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2016, 10:54 am - IP Logged

So you're calculating hot numbers by the times they hit during a "cycle" -- i.e the length of time that it takes all digits to hit?  Interesting, I'll have to take a look.

Hi,

Periods 10,14,21 are also good to consider.

Over a lengthier period of time for 180 days if you see, the H,M,C combos(based on your period selection for ranking) will be spread across.

e.g.,

H3H2H1

H3M1C

Or

Plain

HMC

HMM

HCM

Finding a way to derive a skip,hit frequency chart for this might help win some draws or bet more on some numbers.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                  Wyncote,Pa
                  United States
                  Member #3206
                  January 3, 2004
                  61350 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I think 30 days or any period of time is not the best base for "hotness" just because you get different results for different periods of time.

Another way is counting how many times each digit showed up by the time when only one digit hasn't show up yet (that one is the coldest one).

This is for GA combined ready for today:

Dig - Occur

3  -   8
                  6  -   6
                  5  -   6
                  4  -   6
                  9  -   4
                  1  -   3
                  2  -   3
                  7  -   3
                  8  -   3
                  0  -   0

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the input MMX1 & TIA

aptly posted  those extremes

Digit 0 or 3 and Georgia 5/12-5/15

Can't explain the timing but the workout used the Digit 5 for 587 hit

Digit 0 or 3 left for resolution

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                    Member #90040
                    April 20, 2010
                    486 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2016, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

A "cycle" is a right term, thanks.

After initial ordering by cycle occurence you get some digits with the same occurrence that you need to order by another criteria maybe by their drawing order.

Example:

789 (most recent)

Drawing order:

United States
                      Member #116344
                      September 8, 2011
                      3938 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Hot-Hot-Hot  23%

Hot-Hot-Cold 44%

Cold-Cold-Hot 28%

Cold-Cold-Cold 6%

Probability is not 'edged in stone' according to Bayesian theorem. Taking any data size, 30,100,1000,4000, you'll still have a SIMILAR Distribution curve with different probabilities.Normally, in P3 we assume the data size is 1000(prior probability 1/67), updating with each draw (if you subscribe to historical data),the probability needs adjustment for the data increase.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                        Let's Go Rangers!!!
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        5093 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I usually go back 12 days to see what is hot or cold. I want to know what is hot or cold currently, right now.

If you go back 30 days the hottest digit may have hit 12 times. But if those 12 hits occurred between 15 and 30 days ago, then it really isn't hot right now. It just hit a lot 3 weeks ago. I want to know what the digits are doing today. If I see a number that has hit 3 times in the last 4 days, now that is a hot number I want to play.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                          Member #173017
                          February 13, 2016
                          549 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2016, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I usually go back 12 days to see what is hot or cold. I want to know what is hot or cold currently, right now.

If you go back 30 days the hottest digit may have hit 12 times. But if those 12 hits occurred between 15 and 30 days ago, then it really isn't hot right now. It just hit a lot 3 weeks ago. I want to know what the digits are doing today. If I see a number that has hit 3 times in the last 4 days, now that is a hot number I want to play.

Hi,

True - 7,10,14-21 are better periods to lock lot numbers. Pick 3 pirate and power trails both seem to produce hits from these. Internally pick 3 pirate is more towards pairs and combos with hot numbers.

If we work with pairs, we might have to take longer periods like 30,45,60,90.

Thanks

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #150797
                            December 31, 2013
                            821 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2016, 6:35 am - IP Logged

Actually, I had a bit of an insight into the topic of hot and cold.  Its not that hot numbers rock, its that cold numbers suck!  Wink  That is, the hot numbers are hitting more often because the cold numbers are not giving them any competition. 

Based on that idea, I think that my 30 draw period is the correct one for measuring hot and cold, since it gives a good time period for a number to prove that it is really cold.

Anyway, this is one of the few advantages that can be gained in the P3/P4 games.  We have to use whatever we can find since the States have stacked the deck against us.

~Robert A. Heinlein