Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gofundme page

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 months ago by Jaxman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
595 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2016, 5:42 am - IP Logged

If would be crazy if lotterypost has a gofundme page. People from here give money. Then the money use to fix the road in Michigan and other place. They collect over 10 billions dollars.  If can happen. You see that guy who walk to work in Detroit and now new car. Over $500,000 from gofundme page. I want to collect money to fix the road by my house. If you guys live in Detroit area. It's 29 mile road. All of this is just a idea. What you guys think of this?

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    643 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2016, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Lol no.  The state uses or is supposed to use your tax dollars to fix the road in your state or either the fed is, have your local news channels look into why tax money isn't being used to fix the roads 

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2016, 6:33 am - IP Logged

We already give extra money to the state -- 50% (or more) of the money you spend on lottery tickets is pure TAX!  Lottery players contribute more in taxes than non-lottery players with similar income.

And yes, that means I won't be contributing more than I do now.Bang Head

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Washington,Michigan
        United States
        Member #11416
        February 13, 2005
        595 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2016, 6:42 am - IP Logged

They had a sign that said working. After few days no work was done and sign was gone. If happen few time in that area I want fix bad. They put a sign that said working but no work was done. I can't wait till 2018. I hope Mark Hackel become Governor of Michigan. He will fix the road. Still that 2 year away.

If you guys know the area. It may cost just 1 million to fix it. I'll give money.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22859 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2016, 10:56 am - IP Logged

If would be crazy if lotterypost has a gofundme page. People from here give money. Then the money use to fix the road in Michigan and other place. They collect over 10 billions dollars.  If can happen. You see that guy who walk to work in Detroit and now new car. Over $500,000 from gofundme page. I want to collect money to fix the road by my house. If you guys live in Detroit area. It's 29 mile road. All of this is just a idea. What you guys think of this?

Wouldn't some cash strapped states or ones that imagined they were just love that idea? More money from other places.

No brainer. When do certain things become so bad where you can't sleep at night? It might be everyone thinks they

do just enough but enough isn't good enough. Above and beyond is due for a visit to some states. The powers that

be throw their hands up and punch the clock, they believe they're doing what they can. Since they are in charge, they

shouldn't be compensated until the things they're supposed to be overseeing get done and done right.

Your state is - and certain cities are in bad shape I've heard...until they get people in there who know or care what they're

doing it would be better for you to move....not easier, better. It's a darn shame we have a space program shooting billions

into the solar system trying to discover where we can live when we can't even do it right here. 

As far as a gofundme page....more red tape. The donations would probably trickle down by law somehow through the state

big shots then they'll dribble some useless cents on to benefit the people that live there.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
            Happy California
            United States
            Member #157856
            August 2, 2014
            1506 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Without the Space programs, this earth would be dull and not very exciting. Most of us love to explore the unknown. We are barely out of our infancy in exploring.

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
              Green Bay
              United States
              Member #169391
              October 15, 2015
              1239 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

If the federal government stopped spending our tax dollars on ignorant things like (shrimp on a treadmill), they'd have enough money to fix every road and bridge in America.  The problem isn't (not enough money) but how its spent.  Those stinking politicians in DC should all be fired!

Never give up.  Banana

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22859 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Respectfully, the Earth itself is brilliant and wonderful. One of the most beautiful planets with the added bonus of being

able to sustain life, and all kinds of it. I'll agree that exploring the solar system for new things is exciting in its own place

and budget limit.

Space programs fancy a place in some of our minds, hearts and consciences. When the need to explore brave new worlds as in

the Star Trek series opening, becomes a top priority, other priorities fall behind. My point is that if there are needs here that

will not or cannot be met due to other objectives that will amount to finding life on other planets, finding a human sustaining

planet, a scientific gold mine in meteor fragments to assign to some long traveling comet from galaxy x27c or the answer

to the beginning of time AND it costs billions and billions, we need to tone it down.

Human nature breeds curiosity, the need to know, learn and explore but it also is prone to weakness disguised as intelligence.

The race for space is a driving force that leads people to forget what we have right here and over the years have destroyed.

Our culture is disposable, expendable and wasteful. Often times, I'm reminded of the movie Wall-E where they abused, neglected

and tossed Earth aside for a new world...one that floats and where everything is done for you by way of robotics...trouble is, all

the people got fat because they had to do nothing. Ease of life...waste of life. So what you have here is a space exploratory program

where it brings such hope to some that there will be rides to the moon? Mars? Heck pitch a tent there...AS SOON as we spend enough

to find out how to do it. And they cough up enough to camp there. 

I'm all for the beauty of space and the photos are captivating but I don't plan on living out there, I'd like to see at least half the money

help as many people here as possible. Their lives, their surroundings and their wellbeing. 

Now...about that gofundme....

imagine how many roads could be paved with the next failed rocket launch cost to sector 11011.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22859 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2016, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Without the Space programs, this earth would be dull and not very exciting. Most of us love to explore the unknown. We are barely out of our infancy in exploring.

Sorry - above response was in reply to your post music*

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #104962
                    January 23, 2011
                    1075 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

It isn't going to happen, the democrats ran detroits economy right in to the crapper and flushed it down to china.   Vote out the democrats and you might see improvement eventually.

Trump 2016!

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #104962
                      January 23, 2011
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

If the federal government stopped spending our tax dollars on ignorant things like (shrimp on a treadmill), they'd have enough money to fix every road and bridge in America.  The problem isn't (not enough money) but how its spent.  Those stinking politicians in DC should all be fired!

Exactly.  They could stop wasting it on illegals & unvetted refugees.

Trump 2016!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2016, 12:28 am - IP Logged

and there I was thinking he might be starting a  gofund me, to buy him lottery tickets, at least roads is  partly selfless. but nope. thats what taxes are for.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Ny
                          United States
                          Member #167314
                          July 5, 2015
                          1805 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Respectfully, the Earth itself is brilliant and wonderful. One of the most beautiful planets with the added bonus of being

able to sustain life, and all kinds of it. I'll agree that exploring the solar system for new things is exciting in its own place

and budget limit.

Space programs fancy a place in some of our minds, hearts and consciences. When the need to explore brave new worlds as in

the Star Trek series opening, becomes a top priority, other priorities fall behind. My point is that if there are needs here that

will not or cannot be met due to other objectives that will amount to finding life on other planets, finding a human sustaining

planet, a scientific gold mine in meteor fragments to assign to some long traveling comet from galaxy x27c or the answer

to the beginning of time AND it costs billions and billions, we need to tone it down.

Human nature breeds curiosity, the need to know, learn and explore but it also is prone to weakness disguised as intelligence.

The race for space is a driving force that leads people to forget what we have right here and over the years have destroyed.

Our culture is disposable, expendable and wasteful. Often times, I'm reminded of the movie Wall-E where they abused, neglected

and tossed Earth aside for a new world...one that floats and where everything is done for you by way of robotics...trouble is, all

the people got fat because they had to do nothing. Ease of life...waste of life. So what you have here is a space exploratory program

where it brings such hope to some that there will be rides to the moon? Mars? Heck pitch a tent there...AS SOON as we spend enough

to find out how to do it. And they cough up enough to camp there. 

I'm all for the beauty of space and the photos are captivating but I don't plan on living out there, I'd like to see at least half the money

help as many people here as possible. Their lives, their surroundings and their wellbeing. 

Now...about that gofundme....

imagine how many roads could be paved with the next failed rocket launch cost to sector 11011.

Your totally right man we have so much too work on here on earth what's the point of us going to another planet? will that even happen in our lifetime? science must forget there is a higher power? because going to another planet will HELP nothing.. there is no space shuttle big enough for all of us earth beings nor do we come together as human beings in he first place.. the whole idea of living on another planet is bogus if you ask me

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Manchester
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #174820
                            May 14, 2016
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

No need for roads when we can all have UFOs. Research free energy technology suppression and the disclosure project. - More valuable information than a billion dollars.