Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Expo 2016

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 months ago by LiveInGreenBay.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Someone on the Mystical Forum [AllenB] in the thread "Mind Flash" mentioned something about a Lottery Expo.  I was wondering if such a concept actually exists, so I Googled it.  Found this information on the website: publicgaming.org, but I think it is for the Lottery Industry, as opposed to the Lottery Playing Public.

LOTTERY EXPO EARLY BIRD 2016 VENDOR REGISTRATION:

"The full conference registration package includes entrance to all education sessions, presentations, two breakfasts and two luncheons and three evening receptions. Early Bird $995 from April 15-May 30th. June 1st-June 30th $1295. July 1st-July 31st $1495. After August 1st $1895."

Eden Roc Hotel - Miami, Florida - September 12 - 14, 2016

Conference sessions: Tuesday, September 13 & Wednesday, September 14

Receptions: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings.

Does anyone know if a Regional or National Lottery Expo actually exists for the Public to attend, to gain additional information about Lottery Strategy ???

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2016, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Someone on the Mystical Forum [AllenB] in the thread "Mind Flash" mentioned something about a Lottery Expo.  I was wondering if such a concept actually exists, so I Googled it.  Found this information on the website: publicgaming.org, but I think it is for the Lottery Industry, as opposed to the Lottery Playing Public.

LOTTERY EXPO EARLY BIRD 2016 VENDOR REGISTRATION:

"The full conference registration package includes entrance to all education sessions, presentations, two breakfasts and two luncheons and three evening receptions. Early Bird $995 from April 15-May 30th. June 1st-June 30th $1295. July 1st-July 31st $1495. After August 1st $1895."

Eden Roc Hotel - Miami, Florida - September 12 - 14, 2016

Conference sessions: Tuesday, September 13 & Wednesday, September 14

Receptions: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings.

Does anyone know if a Regional or National Lottery Expo actually exists for the Public to attend, to gain additional information about Lottery Strategy ???

Yeah, and please read what it says about marketing to the consumer. It seems only vendors and lottery commissions are allowed and I'm pretty sure that the registration for will have an area designated for a specific affiliation code or reference number for registration verification. I'd be willing to bet that they're going to be discussing new models and technologies to turning more profits. The consumer is the end user and is the primary source for the corresponding financial derivatives (profits). How will the consumer benefit from these new, ground breaking marketing products? If the past is any indication...

Man, I've got to get into this market. Yes Nod

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
      Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1280 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2016, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully one of the "education sessions" will be on how to stop RNG computer lottery fraud.  But somehow I doubt it.

Never give up.  Banana