Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Conspiracy theories 101

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
KinG666BLaZe's avatar - 0a8b35e0e00bea02881544e8fa633303

United States
Member #174708
May 8, 2016
24 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

First off I just wanna say I swear I'm not looking for attention. However there isn't like a AA for lotto players. I can't talk to my family about this and every now and  then I go by the 7/11 and talk to the cashier about what's going on. but I gotta watch her because she's the type to read what #'s you put in and enter them in when her shift is over lol And Im not in to splitting jackpot's. Either way this is the second time I ran in to the Florida lotto lady at my favorite 7/11(for food not lotto) and she was smiling like she remembered me. She said good morning and everything. I wanted to wait till she was done checking the machines and ask her about the drawing process and even make a joke out out of what number was gonna fall for the powerball(not the regulars ones just the powerball) But I decided that might be weird and left. Any of you guys have trippy moments like this. Do you look at the guy or girl hosting the 2 min video of the lotto like how are you not entering your own #'s ? lol

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    476 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

First off I just wanna say I swear I'm not looking for attention. However there isn't like a AA for lotto players. I can't talk to my family about this and every now and  then I go by the 7/11 and talk to the cashier about what's going on. but I gotta watch her because she's the type to read what #'s you put in and enter them in when her shift is over lol And Im not in to splitting jackpot's. Either way this is the second time I ran in to the Florida lotto lady at my favorite 7/11(for food not lotto) and she was smiling like she remembered me. She said good morning and everything. I wanted to wait till she was done checking the machines and ask her about the drawing process and even make a joke out out of what number was gonna fall for the powerball(not the regulars ones just the powerball) But I decided that might be weird and left. Any of you guys have trippy moments like this. Do you look at the guy or girl hosting the 2 min video of the lotto like how are you not entering your own #'s ? lol

Just as info KinG, there is an AA of sorts for lotto players.  It is the National Council on Problem Gambling.  Their national helpline number is 1-800-522-4700.  They also have a website, and due to the nature I do not think Todd would mind a reference to it:  ncpgambling.org 

They also have a chat online at: ncpgambling.org/chat

As a note, problem gambling is not just related to financial aspects.  It can also involve emotional effects.  This is submitted just as info to any readers who may find it useful.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

United States
      Member #174708
      May 8, 2016
      24 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Just as info KinG, there is an AA of sorts for lotto players.  It is the National Council on Problem Gambling.  Their national helpline number is 1-800-522-4700.  They also have a website, and due to the nature I do not think Todd would mind a reference to it:  ncpgambling.org 

They also have a chat online at: ncpgambling.org/chat

As a note, problem gambling is not just related to financial aspects.  It can also involve emotional effects.  This is submitted just as info to any readers who may find it useful.

I don't have a gambling problem. I used the AA for lotto players as a bad example. I just meant there isn't really an outlet for players to talk about their experience. Probably because no one wants to accidentally help someone win a jackpot lol. I just thought it was cool that the lady remembered me from last time. The whole world is full of addictions.  I spend less then 5 dollars a draw. I know that when I win it's not gonna be because I had a whole bunch of numbers and one of the tickets got lucky. It will be because I used my brain and was able to narrow it down to one ticket. FYI I'm 24 and have only been playing since mid/end of feb this year. After the media hyped up the 1.5 bill draw. I was like I gotta do this. I've learned alot in the last few months. I realize that trying to predict which 6 numbers will fall is <snip> near impossible but we beat impossible odds everyday. I won't let these odds stop me. So realize that I posted this as a joke so yea and stop with the negativity <snip>.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
        Member #106923
        February 27, 2011
        476 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I don't have a gambling problem. I used the AA for lotto players as a bad example. I just meant there isn't really an outlet for players to talk about their experience. Probably because no one wants to accidentally help someone win a jackpot lol. I just thought it was cool that the lady remembered me from last time. The whole world is full of addictions.  I spend less then 5 dollars a draw. I know that when I win it's not gonna be because I had a whole bunch of numbers and one of the tickets got lucky. It will be because I used my brain and was able to narrow it down to one ticket. FYI I'm 24 and have only been playing since mid/end of feb this year. After the media hyped up the 1.5 bill draw. I was like I gotta do this. I've learned alot in the last few months. I realize that trying to predict which 6 numbers will fall is <snip> near impossible but we beat impossible odds everyday. I won't let these odds stop me. So realize that I posted this as a joke so yea and stop with the negativity <snip>.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

No negativity meant KinG.  You originally mentioned there wasn't an AA for lottery players.  I was just giving information that there is.  Best of luck!

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

United States
          Member #174708
          May 8, 2016
          24 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

No negativity meant KinG.  You originally mentioned there wasn't an AA for lottery players.  I was just giving information that there is.  Best of luck!

lol yea I probably should have used a better example no worries and I'm not sure if I believe in luck. I'm more of the manifest destiny type but good luck to you if you believe in it lol

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
            Green Bay
            United States
            Member #169391
            October 15, 2015
            1239 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2016, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I can relate to that.  I play Wisconsin supercash, a 6/39 game.  Quite often I hit 3 numbers which pays a buck.  Not long ago I hit 3 numbers for 5 days straight. So the next day I went in, gave her my ticket and she ran it.  She looked at my numbers for what seemed a long time before she handed them back to me.  (I run my ticket multiple times, they allow 20 winners per drawing for 350K each).  Did she run my numbers after I left?  Who knows.

Never give up.  Banana

United States
              Member #174708
              May 8, 2016
              24 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Imagine spiltting a jackpot because someone ran your #'s lol I would be pissed but I just made this post this morning to try and get you guys to talk lol With all due respect to every one on the website. I'm thinking about leaving and then coming back after I win. I'm just to superstitious lol

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                815 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2016, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Imagine spiltting a jackpot because someone ran your #'s lol I would be pissed but I just made this post this morning to try and get you guys to talk lol With all due respect to every one on the website. I'm thinking about leaving and then coming back after I win. I'm just to superstitious lol

Store clerks make minimum wage.  There is no way they are able to buy every customer's ticket for every draw!!!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                  Member #174708
                  May 8, 2016
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2016, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Store clerks make minimum wage.  There is no way they are able to buy every customer's ticket for every draw!!!

wtf tia it's like somebody took my numbers for mega millions friday and said we are gonna drop them last night for powerball. 11 finally hit for the first time since the matrix change back in september of last year. And guess what? it's been going on over a year since 11 dropped in the megamllions. I'm getting off this <snip>! they're always watching! I shoulda woke up rich! every time i get so close. I try to treat the draws like two seperate entities and then this happens! numbers pop where they shouldn't. wow!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5588 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2016, 9:21 am - IP Logged

wtf tia it's like somebody took my numbers for mega millions friday and said we are gonna drop them last night for powerball. 11 finally hit for the first time since the matrix change back in september of last year. And guess what? it's been going on over a year since 11 dropped in the megamllions. I'm getting off this <snip>! they're always watching! I shoulda woke up rich! every time i get so close. I try to treat the draws like two seperate entities and then this happens! numbers pop where they shouldn't. wow!

So you're thinking that somebody...store clerk, MUSL, aliens, somebody, is watching you...what you play, and...and...and... they're taking your numbers. Because, you know, 11 hasn't played in over a year. Out of thousands of lottery players around the country, "they" are watching....YOU!

You're probably thinking way too much.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #106134
                      February 13, 2011
                      806 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2016, 11:04 am - IP Logged

So you're thinking that somebody...store clerk, MUSL, aliens, somebody, is watching you...what you play, and...and...and... they're taking your numbers. Because, you know, 11 hasn't played in over a year. Out of thousands of lottery players around the country, "they" are watching....YOU!

He's somewhat on the right track.

What he needs to realize is that future winners lose on purpose when jackpots are low.  They win at will when the jackpots are higher so that they can screw over a larger number of players.

Don't let the pot blockers fool you, they do it on purpose!

United States
                        Member #174708
                        May 8, 2016
                        24 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I'm done explaining myself. You sound like an idiot. Me I'm only joking around but as the saying goes there is truth in every joke. I could explain myself. I honestly could but there is obviously no point. Your post was an insult to my intelligence. Mine was as a joke and a mere description of a coincidence. I almost feel bad. I almost want to help you but instead I'm going to let you go on in your own ways.

United States
                          Member #174708
                          May 8, 2016
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2016, 11:54 am - IP Logged

He's somewhat on the right track.

What he needs to realize is that future winners lose on purpose when jackpots are low.  They win at will when the jackpots are higher so that they can screw over a larger number of players.

Don't let the pot blockers fool you, they do it on purpose!

And that's why I said manifest destiny. You cannot stop a determined mind. I'm just getting warmed up. honestly I feel like every ounce of energy I waste here explaining this is an ounce of energy that could have been used to manifest a jackpot victory. I don't get you people. We've had 3 winners in the last 5 months and that was only for the powerball jackpot. You better wake up. And like I said I could explain myself but it would be a waste.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5114 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2016, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I'm done explaining myself. You sound like an idiot. Me I'm only joking around but as the saying goes there is truth in every joke. I could explain myself. I honestly could but there is obviously no point. Your post was an insult to my intelligence. Mine was as a joke and a mere description of a coincidence. I almost feel bad. I almost want to help you but instead I'm going to let you go on in your own ways.

K6B:  I Agree!....W/U      "many" of truth are said in "jest" PartyDance

United States
                              Member #106134
                              February 13, 2011
                              806 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2016, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

And that's why I said manifest destiny. You cannot stop a determined mind. I'm just getting warmed up. honestly I feel like every ounce of energy I waste here explaining this is an ounce of energy that could have been used to manifest a jackpot victory. I don't get you people. We've had 3 winners in the last 5 months and that was only for the powerball jackpot. You better wake up. And like I said I could explain myself but it would be a waste.

True, you probably are wasting your time here.  I've tried to explain that conspiracy theories and discrimination are rampant with lottery.

Certain states win all the jackpots, and look at the winners, almost all older, female, and African American.  When's the last time an Asian man in his 30's has won?  Serious discrimination!

No one will win a JP anyway without playing trends anyway.  Trends will come up on 98/100 of drawings.

And what are those ports on the underside of lottery terminals?  I guarantee if you sync a device to that port and enter in the proper inputs, it generates cheat codes.

Those are my top conspiracy theories.