Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new player

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 months ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Denver
United States
Member #174926
May 20, 2016
4 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2016, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello Millionaires!

I have strategically played the Powerball & Megamillions but it never did hit big for me. When I decided to through in the towel, I had my sites on Pick 3 for it's highest odds of winning.

A few years later, looking at college for the kids a few days ago, I began researching & found this site with a few great ideas. I plugged them in and realized I could had won 6-0-1, in that exact order, if I had played! 

It called for the last 3 numbers played, add 123, then subtract 111, then add 235. Tic Tac Toe those numbers to come up with 17 different numbers.

So now, I'm hooked. I am ready to win over and over again.

I understand the more tickets played, the better your chances, but I would like to really hone in on what needs to be played. 

The million dollar question (literally)  How is everyone coming up with their numbers?

Any help is much appreciated!

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1743 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello Millionaires!

I have strategically played the Powerball & Megamillions but it never did hit big for me. When I decided to through in the towel, I had my sites on Pick 3 for it's highest odds of winning.

A few years later, looking at college for the kids a few days ago, I began researching & found this site with a few great ideas. I plugged them in and realized I could had won 6-0-1, in that exact order, if I had played! 

It called for the last 3 numbers played, add 123, then subtract 111, then add 235. Tic Tac Toe those numbers to come up with 17 different numbers.

So now, I'm hooked. I am ready to win over and over again.

I understand the more tickets played, the better your chances, but I would like to really hone in on what needs to be played. 

The million dollar question (literally)  How is everyone coming up with their numbers?

Any help is much appreciated!

People come up with their numbers to play in Many Different ways.  Your way is just as good as anyone else's way.