Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how to find common combos?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 months ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #172161
January 17, 2016
44 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2016, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm trying to look at the most commonly drawn combos in 5 number lotto (1-34).  There's got to be a relatively easy way to examine this but I'm not sure what the best way is.  Is there an easy Excel formula?  a tool?  Something that might let me analyze a long list of results to see what the most common trio in a 5 number lotto is?  The trio doesn't have to be consecutive, either. 

Any ideas?  I've googled this but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
    NC
    United States
    Member #164399
    February 28, 2015
    1940 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2016, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Have you looked at drawing statistics by going to lottery results and picking the state and the game and then drawing statistics?

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2536 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I'm trying to look at the most commonly drawn combos in 5 number lotto (1-34).  There's got to be a relatively easy way to examine this but I'm not sure what the best way is.  Is there an easy Excel formula?  a tool?  Something that might let me analyze a long list of results to see what the most common trio in a 5 number lotto is?  The trio doesn't have to be consecutive, either. 

Any ideas?  I've googled this but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

What state?

United States
        Member #172161
        January 17, 2016
        44 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2016, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Yes but that only gives individual number stats.  I'm looking for thing like the most common trio.  For example, in the last year, 2 10 24 were drawn the most together (I just made up those numbers).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2016, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes but that only gives individual number stats.  I'm looking for thing like the most common trio.  For example, in the last year, 2 10 24 were drawn the most together (I just made up those numbers).

I've done this for Ohio's Rolling Cash5(5/39) by breaking each combination down to its 10 combinations of twos, 10 combinations of threes and 5 combinations of fours and sorting the list.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking