Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rose Marie's Dream Please Help! 6/06/2016

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 months ago by ejoy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
south carolina
United States
Member #125608
March 30, 2012
9846 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2016, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Rose Marie
Dudley N.C
United States
Member #68981
January 3, 2009
517 Posts
Posted: Today, 8:44 pm - IP Logged ReplyFavorites

This morning I was laying in my bed, I don"t know if it was a dream or a feeling, but it was like something heavy got on me and i couldn"t move, trying to do something I looked back at the head of my bed and there was a big black pretty feather there looking like the wind was blowing it ,the next thing i knew my mother came and lay down beside me, i was so happy to see her,i said hay mom how are you doing and we were huging, then the i woke up or the phone rang, can anyone tell what this mean, my mother pass in june 1999.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3336 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2016, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Rose Marie
    Dudley N.C
    United States
    Member #68981
    January 3, 2009
    517 Posts

This morning I was laying in my bed, I don"t know if it was a dream or a feeling, but it was like something heavy got on me and i couldn"t move, trying to do something I looked back at the head of my bed and there was a big black pretty feather there looking like the wind was blowing it ,the next thing i knew my mother came and lay down beside me, i was so happy to see her,i said hay mom how are you doing and we were huging, then the i woke up or the phone rang, can anyone tell what this mean, my mother pass in june 1999.

You may have had an altered state of consciousness, and not really was dreaming. Wind blowing, meaning ur mom's spirit came to visit u. Black (death) feather (as in her diseased mom's angelic wing) which was heavy u couldn't move meaning her presence was felt for real. The phone rang and woke u up, it definitely means she came to visit u. Say a prayer to ur mom. She passed in 1999, which is today's date upside down 6/6/16. like a 3 way box hit. Big Smile

*Anagram for Rose Marie Avatar = A tame, rare savior

south carolina
      United States
      Member #125608
      March 30, 2012
      9846 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2016, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Rose Marie
      Dudley N.C
      United States
      Member #68981
      January 3, 2009
      517 Posts

Numbers I connect w/:

378 287 524 201 301

5206/9

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6859 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Rose Marie
        Dudley N.C
        United States
        Member #68981
        January 3, 2009
        517 Posts

Mom gave you a wake up call. You may want to check your phone and see if you like any numbers from the phone. What was that number, if someone called?

You may receive important mail or message soon.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6859 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Rose Marie
          Dudley N.C
          United States
          Member #68981
          January 3, 2009
          517 Posts

2 the 8th

2 days to the end of week

Perhaps-For unexpected news

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40471 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2016, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Rose Marie
            Dudley N.C
            United States
            Member #68981
            January 3, 2009
            517 Posts

Seems your Mom is sending you a message, try to think of what it might be.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15864 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2016, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Deceased mother 831***

Mother 226***159. 782. 562***834. 615. 416. 086. 998. 3589

Feather 953***285 427. 874. 287. 378. 711*****. 3770

Black feather 422*

Dead relative 850

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

south carolina
                United States
                Member #125608
                March 30, 2012
                9846 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2016, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I appreciate the response gang! Hope Rose Marie have the answer she's looking for.

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                  Tucker, GA
                  United States
                  Member #124289
                  March 10, 2012
                  5246 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

If mom passed 1999 , might  be  good  for  todayc since it's   Prince's Birthday

Ga
                    United States
                    Member #1207
                    February 28, 2003
                    4808 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

If mom passed 1999 , might  be  good  for  todayc since it's   Prince's Birthday

I agree. His song..1999

feather  515 511 505 500 537 536 374 764