Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

nc wheel of fortune

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 months ago by Iborret.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #154236
April 8, 2014
1432 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2016, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Bought 4 of the new 5 dollar wheel of fortune scratch offs.  The top part is your normal match the numbers and instant win symbols.  The bottom part is partial words with boxes beside it and letters up top to complete the word like the real game.   On one of my tickets the word was already completed with no boxes.  The prize beside it that I scratched off is 10,000.00.  The rules state "Scratch your letters above, scratch the corresponding letters in the words below.  Complete the word and win the corresponding prize for that word."  This ticket the word was already complete and the prize I scratched off was 10k.  Did I win???  I guess I will find out when I take it to a retailer and check it tomorrow.  Have a feeling this is another "ha ha you thought you won" by the a-holes at NCEL.  Just wandering if anyone else has played this game and seen a word already completed and if so did you win the prize beside it.  Don't really have my hopes up that I will be 10k richer tomorrow.

California
    United States
    Member #173360
    February 28, 2016
    40 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2016, 4:10 am - IP Logged

well I don't live in NC but I looked in the website for a pic of the scratcher, you have to scratch "Your Letters" and you get like 12 different letters. You win if ALL letters in a word are also found in "Your letters". For example if the word was "Banana" You need to have "B", "N" and "A" in "Your Letters". By "complete the word" it means "scratch all letters that are also found in 'your letters'". Like a crossword scratcher. Does that make sense?

But yeah you should still scan it to check.