Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free Pick-3 EBooks

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 months ago by SWMcCaig.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
Broken Arrow, OK
United States
Member #155206
May 11, 2014
1874 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2016, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

At one time I had a list of free E-Books available for download, most of which were for the Pick-3/4. During my last move, I must have lost/misplaced it. Does anyone know of any that are available? Not real particular about authors, etc. Would just like to build my library up. Thanks for any suggestions.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2016, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

At one time I had a list of free E-Books available for download, most of which were for the Pick-3/4. During my last move, I must have lost/misplaced it. Does anyone know of any that are available? Not real particular about authors, etc. Would just like to build my library up. Thanks for any suggestions.

"At one time I had a list of free E-Books available for download, most of which were for the Pick-3/4."

I don't recall every seeing such a thread ???  Was this list ever posted on LP ??  If so, in which forum ???

Broken Arrow, OK
      United States
      Member #155206
      May 11, 2014
      1874 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2016, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

No, it was a personal list I had compiled over several years. The few I've been able to locate now thru Google searches are dead links.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
        Bakersfield, Ca
        United States
        Member #89877
        April 17, 2010
        201 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2016, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I a searck for free lottery e-books and got several hits.  free lottery e-books

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2184 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Not necessarily the best  systems are on the  forum

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Broken Arrow, OK
            United States
            Member #155206
            May 11, 2014
            1874 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

If you look at most of the "free" books you are talking about, you will find that the biggest majority of them are just advertisements for their "system" which is for sale.......As stated, at one time, I had a notebook page that had at least 15-20 different Pick-3/4 books that were freely available, which spoke mostly about theory, with a few actual "systems" thrown in for good measure. Unfortunately, when my laptop was stolen, I lost the actual downloads, and now can't find the page listing after a recent move. No biggee, just thought someone might know of some of them right off the top of their head......If I'm not mistaken, I do beleive that one of them was written by a member/former member of the LP family too.......

Ralph Waldo Emerson