Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Scratcher results pics suggested A

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Iborret.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Whales vagina
United States
Member #175358
June 12, 2016
9 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2016, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone I thought it would be nice to start a California scratcher thread to post our results and winner. Also if people wanted to share any strategies playing styles that would be a cool.

i started playing daily back in February of this year I got a little obsessed with winning the 30$ anniversary grand prize and lost several thousand by not staying true to my preset game plan. 20$ games have given me the best return. Also most of my wins seems to happen at vending machines versus clerks at confidence stores. Lately I have been playing Winning 777 5$ game I will start to post my results.

Whales vagina
    United States
    Member #175358
    June 12, 2016
    9 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

oops I did it again. i spent more than i planned and failed to use any strategy, just impulse buying, with terrible results.

yesterday evening I went to one of my locations I'll call location #1  a drugstore vending machine with a hi ticket turnover. The machine goes throught a 20$ pack of 30 tickets every 3 days while location #2 of the same drugstore will take 2 months to sell a 30 ticket pack. I  purchased two extreme green #13 and #12 both losers. then I bought two max million #6 and #7 both losers. the odd thing is the max tickets were counting up while most vending machines dispense scratchers from the back of the pack so 29,28,27...., Oh yeah I also got 11 power 5 tickets 000-then a new pack 79-69 only won 10$ on  #000; free ticket on #075; and 5$ on #071.

In hindsight it would have been a better strategy to buy deeper into the power 5 pack in hopes of offsetting my loses with a 50 or 100 dollar winner.

California
      United States
      Member #173360
      February 28, 2016
      40 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I also noticed most machines dispense the tickets from back of pack (as opposed to retailers who usually sell from front) though sometimes a machine will dispense from front to back. Also sometimes a roll might end abruptly, I think because sometimes they split it into two different slots in the machine.

Extreme Green has had good payouts for me. However, there is only one jackpot left. I think it started with 4 and they printed another batch to bring it up to five. So with only one jackpot left out there not sure if I should play it, maybe should try the new 5,000,000 platinum though that's closer to max-a-millions which payout wasnt as good for me

California
        United States
        Member #173360
        February 28, 2016
        40 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

A couple of tips for new players:

*If you scratch and reveal that you have won a "Free Ticket", you can stop scratching that particular ticket since that scratcher wont have any other wins on it. If you reveal a cash prize, you can continue scratching the whole ticket since it might have more prizes that will add up.

*If you win a "Free Ticket", if you cash it in at big chains where scratchers are in vending machine such as grocery stores and CVS, you will get Cash. Other places may insist that you get the Free Ticket instead.