Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advanced Lotto Tool

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 months ago by MonEl.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

VAT is not an excuse. You cash it from your clients and pay it to the state. When the product costs 100 then the price with VAT would be 121 here. 21 euros aren't their money but the state's money. If VAT is a problem, then they are likely not to be legal.

I wrote some code to reduce lines from a selection. It is not world record reduction but it respects the settings.

VAT requires the online customer be tracked to their physical state location so the tax can be paid to that state.

http://euvataction.org/key-facts/#applies_data

This isn't like Florida where the state requires sweepstakes hosts prove they can pay the prize, this is a punitive burden placed on small business and invades their customer's privacy.  This company has been in business long before this tax, saying they are "likely not to be legal" is a little harsh without checking it out further.

BobP

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
    Zaperlopopotam
    Belgium
    Member #173932
    March 26, 2016
    948 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2016, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Cheating on VAT is a common sport. Welcome to Europe!

When businesses buy, they are never anonymous.

When I buy tickets online, I am not anonymous.

The trend goes to not being anonymous.
    Maybe you are using money from drugs business.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I just took a look at the stats on Advanced Lotto Tool and I am not very happy with them.

The kind of stats shown on Lotto Hat which is a similar filtered wheeler are much better.

I have an older version of Lotto Hat these are the filters that it has on it:

Even-Odd same as on Advanced Lotto Tool

Low-High same as on ALT

Sum of Numbers Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Width of Line Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Consecutive Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Last Draw Maybe same sa on ALT (?)

Past Draws Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Hot-Cold Only on Lotto Hat.

Bankers Maybe same as on ALT(?)

First Digit  Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Last Digit Maybe same as on ALT (?)

Numbers groups and Numbers Pairs Only on Advanced Lotto Tool and not on my old version of Lotto Hat.

So I have more filters on Advanced Lotto Tool than on my old version of Lotto Hat or about the same as the Hot-Cold filter is only on Lotto Hat.

But the filters stats are much better on the Lotto Hat software than on Advanced Lotto Tool.

As to the help files, maybe they are about as good or about the same on both programs once they are both in English.

But Lotto Hat has a "Research" option, but I didn't find any instructions in how to use it so I have no idea how to use that option, anyhow, I don't think that it would help me even if I knew how to use it.

Probably I can use my own filters techniques, but filters might not work or work as well as just learning how to chose (pick) the right jackpot numbers to wheel.

Maybe the most important stats would be those that have to do with the numbers themselves and neither Lotto Hat nor Advanced Lotto Tool provide much of what is need on stats and also on filters, but either or both of them are much better than having nothing at all.

------------

In the few weeks to come next, if I can and have the time for that, I might take a better look at both of those programs.