Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Fantasy 5 Rigged??

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 months ago by cola51.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Clearwater
United States
Member #175580
June 24, 2016
3 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2016, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Im beginning to think its rigged. have you looked at the FANTASY 5 TOP-PRIZE WINNERS WITH RETAILER INFORMATION (December 1, 2009 - present)

Look at the retailers  and tell me how it is possible for  people in Hialeah to win sooo much and in some some cases the retailers are right across the street from each other.

It has happened one other time in Springhill but Hialeah is fixed. Something is going on there. I always thought Miami wins way too much but then I looked to see where Hialeah is and guess what its in Miami. Most folks dont check out that spreadsheet. It's posted on the florida lotto site. All you have to do is click on Fantasy five  and then you will see the Fantasy 5 Top prize winners with retailers button.  Every Month Spanish people only win in Hialeah,FL and a tons more in the same area in Miami. Also pay attention to where the winners are from. It may say the winners bought their tickets in Miami but they are from Hialeah.

Look  back a year from today. You will start to see a very ugly trend!!!

Also you will start to notice the same stores popping up. This is not possible!!!

United States
    Member #125799
    March 31, 2012
    1078 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2016, 5:20 am - IP Logged

I too have noticed South Florida wins a lot. Someone told me once it was because of so many people living

There but somehow there is something going on also notice how many times Chicago new York and Jersey hit on big lottery games.  And someone thought the mob was gone.  Lol