Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reinvesting on the mega/pwball or stay with what is working...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 months ago by John99.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #134413
October 27, 2012
25 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2016, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Everyone is going to have their input on this and that is what i want to know!

Every week I play Lucky for Life using my own numbers and also due to the much greater chance of winning compared to the bigger jackpots.   How many of you reinvest in the Mega from your other games and start doubling down when you didn't  before? 

Just because the amount is rising do you stay with a consistent payback or swap to the BIG MONEY when it gets big.? 

Chime in.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5600 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2016, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Every week I play Lucky for Life using my own numbers and also due to the much greater chance of winning compared to the bigger jackpots.   How many of you reinvest in the Mega from your other games and start doubling down when you didn't  before? 

Just because the amount is rising do you stay with a consistent payback or swap to the BIG MONEY when it gets big.? 

Chime in.

No matter what I win on other games I usually buy 1 ticket for MM, PB, Lotto, and Tx 2 Step.

Once in a while I'll buy 2 tix, but that's rare.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      555 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2016, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I've repeated a MM $5 ticket I've been playing for couple of weeks now.  I'll get another $5 ticket later on today with numbers from a receipt I got this morning.  I play back winnings on the game I win them on.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

United States
        Member #134413
        October 27, 2012
        25 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2016, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Nice. That is kinda what i was looking for.  Been doing very well with Lucky for Life.  Ill wait for my chance on it or maybe till MM get to 1 bil!

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
          Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          958 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Chime in.

Very good! I am interested in your insights and methods. Please share!

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
            Member #131594
            August 14, 2012
            171 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2016, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Chime in.

I almost always reinvest in the game where I won the money.  I have a subscription for megamillions and I play cash4life on a multi draw ticket  so I cover every draw for both of those games and very occasionally I play powerball.  When the jackpot starts to get high I always play a little extra in megamillions until it is won. And if I win anything I almost immediately by extra tickets.  No waiting around for me!

Lotto Lucy

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Indiana
              United States
              Member #129225
              June 13, 2012
              546 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I play ONLY the powerball and Mega Millions.  I play the same numbers each and every draw no matter the size of the jackpot.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3856 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Cash for life is my only regular game, I'll play Lucky for Life if I go to DE.

Jerseycash5 when over 300G

Have MM for tonight's draw...first one in over 3 months, forgot the MP.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #175608
                  June 25, 2016
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I'll usually just play back my wins. At most I've only gotten a couple bucks back here and there if anything. So I just use that and play my main game rolling cash 5, and then second to that I usually play mega as well. 

While it's a dream for any of us to win about any pot in these different games, I've really been trying to hit it on RC5. The average 100-130k pots have always stood out to me. I play one line most of the time and then here and there I'll play some random lines.