Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions- it can wait.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 months ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175649
June 27, 2016
15 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I know somebody who won $40 by playing a new online Instant Games from my state's lottery website, instead of going for that big Mega Millions jackpot. I found out it was a smart choice since Mega Millions will roll over to $1 Billion.

Nobody's going to win tomorrow night's Mega Millions jackpot, Powerball and Mega Millions will go up to a billion.

Maybe if you had an early jackpot games paper printed gift certificate and played a online instant game early (if your state has one) you'll be lucky.

Just sayin'

What do you think?

Ohio
    United States
    Member #175608
    June 25, 2016
    32 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Considering the odds on any given day for mega, it's probably best to play a scratch off instead. But I myself just play the drawing games for jackpots lately. i hate the feeling of scratching off up to 6 or 7 scratchers and not seeing anything come back. I guess if I'm going to loose my dollar or two in lotto, I want to go for a sizable pot and have a little hope in the back of the mind for the rest of the day after buying a ticket.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
      Member #106923
      February 27, 2011
      478 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I know somebody who won $40 by playing a new online Instant Games from my state's lottery website, instead of going for that big Mega Millions jackpot. I found out it was a smart choice since Mega Millions will roll over to $1 Billion.

Nobody's going to win tomorrow night's Mega Millions jackpot, Powerball and Mega Millions will go up to a billion.

Maybe if you had an early jackpot games paper printed gift certificate and played a online instant game early (if your state has one) you'll be lucky.

Just sayin'

What do you think?

One thing is certain, WhoaMama, though the jackpots could continue to roll, at some point in time both the Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots will be won.  And absolutely there is a possibility, for the Mega Millions, it could be tomorrow.  I like to think it could be me, but it could also be you...  or both of us!  I don't mind sharing, especially when the jackpot is where it is.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
        Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #174656
        May 5, 2016
        766 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin'

What do you think?

It's my money and I need it now! I understand that many of you guys are happy and content with small payouts and that's all well and good but for me, I'm in it to win the biggest payout available. 

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #77167
          July 15, 2009
          556 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2016, 12:10 am - IP Logged

While it's rolling to a billion, hope I get $1 million so I'm keeping one qp line in-just in case.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin'

What do you think?

Where are the facts that support your conclusions?  As a reader of LP I know the names of many MM and PB jackpot winners.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49784 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2016, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin'

What do you think?

If you don't take a chance: You have no chance of Winning!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23273 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2016, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  United States
                  Member #153774
                  March 24, 2014
                  904 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2016, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Just sayin'

What do you think?

I made a prediction a few weeks back.   There would be a winning ticket after 4th of July. so that being said its now july 5th.  I predict either tonight or Fri someone will hit this.