Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the best system ?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 months ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #172166
January 17, 2016
5 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2016, 3:54 am - IP Logged

I belong to Lottodds and it has shown that it does work however its sporadic. I stick with the pick 3 and i try to work out some systems on my own. I was wondering if there are any systems people in here have bought or pay monthly for. I am starting with the small picks then working my way up to the big games. I do like <snip> because it gives so much info. I havent checked out this site in depth yet. I do like the fact that this site has a lot less ads. Plus the forum is nice to get feedback on. I am brand new to this site. So thanks in advance for your help.

Rich

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I belong to Lottodds and it has shown that it does work however its sporadic. I stick with the pick 3 and i try to work out some systems on my own. I was wondering if there are any systems people in here have bought or pay monthly for. I am starting with the small picks then working my way up to the big games. I do like <snip> because it gives so much info. I havent checked out this site in depth yet. I do like the fact that this site has a lot less ads. Plus the forum is nice to get feedback on. I am brand new to this site. So thanks in advance for your help.

Rich

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Lotto Laughs: FREE pen & paper systems:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/263687

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1896 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Powertrails

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2536 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Rich

I found a guy on All of craigslist and He predicted the back pair within two days of his prediction on CL. I looked back and it was confirmed. So I emailed the guy and asked him for more proof before I spend a one time 60 bucks fee, considering the first win was just a fluke, I asked him to correctly predict what pair, front or back to hit TWICE in one week to make sure the system works on a regular basis as the creator of the system claimed it would, he was okay with it and told me that in Florida, the number 9 in the evening draws was out 19 nights. So 09 and 90 for the next couple of days.

I'll win a hundred bucks If it shows. If not there's always tomorrow. His prediction was correct on the SECOND day.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
          Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          976 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Some say, don't play! Those who play say, let's try!

Impertinent people say, give me proof that your system works before I buy or subscribe!

The scam goes like, win big! Wing often! Win every time!
          I predict that the next pick 3 number will be between 000 and 999!
          This happens 100% of the time. I am always right! You have got to buy this system!
          It really works! The only mathematical way to win! ... PHD Bimbo Bongo Visa, paypal, ...

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2536 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Some say, don't play! Those who play say, let's try!

Impertinent people say, give me proof that your system works before I buy or subscribe!

The scam goes like, win big! Wing often! Win every time!
            I predict that the next pick 3 number will be between 000 and 999!
            This happens 100% of the time. I am always right! You have got to buy this system!
            It really works! The only mathematical way to win! ... PHD Bimbo Bongo Visa, paypal, ...

You need proof to spend money on it. I can only use the recent examples when a system looks promising, but systems work in mysterious ways. They behave randomly. But the randomness has order.

As I write, I'm watching the movie PI on Comcast, free movies section, never seen it. It's weird but has a lot of insight. Missed many parts so far due to distractions. Will have to restart the movie tomorrow.

A math genius who has some mental issues. How a modern black and white movie be so popular? The content is powerful.

Again, the movie is called "Pi", not to be confused with the "Life of Pi", which was another great movie, but I digress. I highly recommend watching Pi.

United States
              Member #172166
              January 17, 2016
              5 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I pay for Lottodds and it has won me money. I find if you stick with the easiest game (pick3 ) you will win half the time. The great thing now about betting is your not limited to the 50 cent bet now. You can bet up to 5 bucks ( 10 online ) and hit close to 1000. 

7 people hit all 5 numbers in the mega millions but missed the mega ball. Can you imagine that feeling ? if they played the extra megaplier they wouldve won 5 mil. Im always sad when i lose, but i look forward to seeing it grow. Because you can dream a lil longer.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19908 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Rich

Welcome Olepuddinhead,See Ya!i wish you Lots of Luck and many Wins. Party

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I pay for Lottodds and it has won me money. I find if you stick with the easiest game (pick3 ) you will win half the time. The great thing now about betting is your not limited to the 50 cent bet now. You can bet up to 5 bucks ( 10 online ) and hit close to 1000. 

7 people hit all 5 numbers in the mega millions but missed the mega ball. Can you imagine that feeling ? if they played the extra megaplier they wouldve won 5 mil. Im always sad when i lose, but i look forward to seeing it grow. Because you can dream a lil longer.

"I find if you stick with the easiest game (pick3 ) you will win half the time."

Are you implying your odds of winning improved from 1:1000 to 1:2?   I don't believe you.

Or maybe I misunderstood you.  If you play 500 lines each time you'll win half the time which is still 1:1000

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2016, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion, the best system is one which allows the player to win enough profit, and, often enough so that when a loss is encountered, they're only giving back a portion of their winnings (profits). I say that because losses are unavoidable and must be absorbed but, the object is to bet with the house's money at all times. This way, the player isn't going back into their wallet/purse on each play. There are many ways to accomplish this with proper implementation and patience. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2016, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

When you pay me for my system, my odds go to 1:1. Yes, i win every time. Unfortunately for you, your odds stay the same.

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19908 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2016, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I found a guy on All of craigslist and He predicted the back pair within two days of his prediction on CL. I looked back and it was confirmed. So I emailed the guy and asked him for more proof before I spend a one time 60 bucks fee, considering the first win was just a fluke, I asked him to correctly predict what pair, front or back to hit TWICE in one week to make sure the system works on a regular basis as the creator of the system claimed it would, he was okay with it and told me that in Florida, the number 9 in the evening draws was out 19 nights. So 09 and 90 for the next couple of days.

I'll win a hundred bucks If it shows. If not there's always tomorrow. His prediction was correct on the SECOND day.

I like your attitude (there's always tomorrow)Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2536 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2016, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I like your attitude (there's always tomorrow)Smiley

Thanks, but I found something else on CL that seems so far to be the best system I've EVER seen in 25 years. The only catch is that although you can still make money playing at the store, the best way to maximize profits is to play elsewhere.

It's 10 bucks a month subscription for access to their algorithm on their site which produces numbers to play after entering your last winning number. I did however go to Paypal and stopped the monthly subscription so I won't be billed every month.

The best part of this is that you can actually back test in whatever state you live, and here in Florida, I did a month's back test and my jaw dropped. There were times in the test where I would've won 4 straight nights in a row, boxed and straight. 

I also learned how to spot doubles, and on what days to play them based on the double's trigger numbers. He encourages playing doubles more often because there are only three ways you can format a double, meaning 122-212-221, so the cost is less.

There are color coded combos that have priority over other colored combos, meaning they have a higher probability to show, and in my test, most of the time, the green combos which are favored as high potential showed more often as he claimed they did.

I truly believe I finally found a way to make a living off the pick-3.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19908 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

what happen to the new guy olepuddinhead

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19908 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2016, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, but I found something else on CL that seems so far to be the best system I've EVER seen in 25 years. The only catch is that although you can still make money playing at the store, the best way to maximize profits is to play elsewhere.

It's 10 bucks a month subscription for access to their algorithm on their site which produces numbers to play after entering your last winning number. I did however go to Paypal and stopped the monthly subscription so I won't be billed every month.

The best part of this is that you can actually back test in whatever state you live, and here in Florida, I did a month's back test and my jaw dropped. There were times in the test where I would've won 4 straight nights in a row, boxed and straight. 

I also learned how to spot doubles, and on what days to play them based on the double's trigger numbers. He encourages playing doubles more often because there are only three ways you can format a double, meaning 122-212-221, so the cost is less.

There are color coded combos that have priority over other colored combos, meaning they have a higher probability to show, and in my test, most of the time, the green combos which are favored as high potential showed more often as he claimed they did.

I truly believe I finally found a way to make a living off the pick-3.

sounds like you found a Winner!Party

Let it Snow Snowman