Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Last nights drawing megamillions

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 months ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
849 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Wow.   Strange about that drawing was that 29 stood out because 6 people picked that number.  My dad was born in 46 and grad in 64 but those numbers didn't occur to me.  I played 73 but on a different line and I was thinking my birth year.  53 didn't occur to me but I was think a 2 number sequence.  <snip>

There was a guy I was watching on youtube who claims to won the lottery 7 times and claims birthdates don't come out but I guess the system now birthdates come out because my birth does  12-16-73.  My nieces comes out which is 324 but that is pick 3.

Are the lotteries really getting harder and maybe someone might hit Fri nite?

6 members picked 29

2 picked 46

1 picked 53. 

Lottoking this lottery is weird. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5588 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2016, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Wow.   Strange about that drawing was that 29 stood out because 6 people picked that number.  My dad was born in 46 and grad in 64 but those numbers didn't occur to me.  I played 73 but on a different line and I was thinking my birth year.  53 didn't occur to me but I was think a 2 number sequence.  <snip>

There was a guy I was watching on youtube who claims to won the lottery 7 times and claims birthdates don't come out but I guess the system now birthdates come out because my birth does  12-16-73.  My nieces comes out which is 324 but that is pick 3.

6 members picked 29

2 picked 46

1 picked 53. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Don't overthink it.

Think.....1 in 258,890,850.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Groppo's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #162631
      January 7, 2015
      502 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2016, 9:22 am - IP Logged

6 members picked 29

2 picked 46

1 picked 53. 

I wish I knowed. 

(I wish I "knowed"?)

Anyway, it's going to take something "NUcular" to slay this godzilla monster of a jp.

("Nucular", like President Bush used to say?)

We had a 7 way split. I had predicted a 20+ way split.

• Don't chase the numbers you play.
      • Play only numbers you've already played, plus however many random picks.
      • But, ALWAYS the regular numbers you play.  This will make you a winner, not a chaser.
                (so far, though, I've yet to win any significant lotto prize)
        wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
        Philadelphia, PA
        United States
        Member #153774
        March 24, 2014
        849 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2016, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Yes I know that too but apparently there are others that don't see that.  And the lottery jumped about to $54 million although the other day it jumped $9 million more.

Also there are people in this area that fight over machines.