Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Diamond dazzler 20 $$

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ohiopick3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ryry4ya's avatar - half planet.jpg
Sylvania,OH
United States
Member #72758
March 26, 2009
406 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Bought 6 in  a row...0...go to other stores bought 3 between 2 stores..won 40. Call me blind but, I remember seeing there was like 41k prizes of 500 last yr....now there is 90k of 500 prizes....Someone explain this please n ty. Maybe we need an investigation !!

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #29819
    January 7, 2006
    1243 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Maybe they printed more tickets?  What other games do you play and what numbers are you winning on?

ryry4ya's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Sylvania,OH
      United States
      Member #72758
      March 26, 2009
      406 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2016, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Maybe they printed more tickets?  What other games do you play and what numbers are you winning on?

I think that may be illegal to print more..total printed = so many...cant keep printing. 100K For Life a little slow on over 500 mark. Just an observation

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #3023
        December 14, 2003
        4166 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately they do not say how many tickets will be sold and for how long.

I believe there are less winners in each book of instant tickets "Diamond Dazzler" or others to cover the "My Lotto Rewards Program Gifts and Drawings."

Just a thought about that. But the rewards program is good. Takes some time to enter and receive your prize but still worth it.

I logged in a few weeks ago and won a "$100 Marathon Gift Card Instantly", just for logging in, so I'm not complaining about that.

I would ask the clerk if the "book is still good". If you are a regular and nobody is in line they probably will let you know if someone hit big?

If you lose, then enter those $20 instant points into the Rewards Program. They add up fast with those and you can at least get something back after you reach the points enterd total for the prize you choose. Or go with a drawing?

Good Fortune playing those big money tickets!