Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ready to join someone that is honest and will help me get hits

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 months ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #166941
June 17, 2015
180 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Anyone ever join Millionwinner's website? I am not here looking for any drama. I really need to join someone who helps you to win especially in pick4 because I have no luck at all. Now I notice on Millionwinner's forum page the numbers are for all states. Will it be the same way if I join his website. I don't mind spending money on the membership fee once I will get good results in return. So if you tried Millionwinner before please share your experience with me. If you don't want to reply on this thread thats fine you can inbox me. Thank you in advance.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever join Millionwinner's website? I am not here looking for any drama. I really need to join someone who helps you to win especially in pick4 because I have no luck at all. Now I notice on Millionwinner's forum page the numbers are for all states. Will it be the same way if I join his website. I don't mind spending money on the membership fee once I will get good results in return. So if you tried Millionwinner before please share your experience with me. If you don't want to reply on this thread thats fine you can inbox me. Thank you in advance.

I checked his profile, and I don't see anything about him having a LP website >>> so, what membership fee and website are you referring to ???

Why are you interested in partnering up with him in particular ???