Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Strategy for the new Massachusetts All or Nothing game

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Sunglasses.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98539
October 9, 2010
57 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

The Massachusetts State Lottery Commission has started up a new monitor game that will have a new drawing every 4 minutes.  The game starts on July 18, 2016.

The name of the game is All or Nothing.

Here is a full description of the game:

Match                       Prize                              Winners                           Odds

12                            $100,000                        1                                     1:2,704,156

11                            $400                               144                                 1:18,799

10                            $25                                 4,356                               1:621

9                              $4                                   48,400                             1:56

8                              $2                                    245,025                           1:11

7-5                           no prize                           -----------                           --------

4                             $2                                     245,025                           1:11

3                             $4                                     48,400                             1:56

2                             $25                                    4,356                              1:621

1                             $400                                   144                                1:18,779

0                            $100,000                             1                                    1:2,704,156

The overall odds of winning a prize in this game will be approximately 1 in 4.54.

The overall prize payout is 70.27 % of all monies wagered.

The overall all odds of winning anything in this game is better than the overall odds of winning anything in the Massachusetts Keno game for

the 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 6, 5, and 3 spots.   The only exceptions are the 7 spot game at 1 in 4.23 and 4 spot game at 1 in 3.86 and 2 and 1 spot games.

Those exceptions have prizes that are so small that they are not really worth bothering with.

I think that the new All or Nothing game would be much a much easier game to beat overall than keno and would have better prizes too.  Do you folks out there agree with me on this? Please comment.

Also, what would be the very best strategy to use to beat this game and hopefully win the grand prize?  Is there anyone out there with any thoughts on this matter.

I do have an idea but I would like to lay it out in the Neural Net Lottery Picker forum since my idea involves using the NNLP and Perceplotron software.  I would like people's comments there as well.

Regards,

Kosh

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
    Zaperlopopotam
    Belgium
    Member #173932
    March 26, 2016
    947 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

The Massachusetts State Lottery Commission has started up a new monitor game that will have a new drawing every 4 minutes.  The game starts on July 18, 2016.

Match                       Prize                              Winners                           Odds

12                            $100,000                        1                                     1:2,704,156

11                            $400                               144                                 1:18,799

10                            $25                                 4,356                               1:621

9                              $4                                   48,400                             1:56

8                              $2                                    245,025                           1:11

7-5                           no prize                           -----------                           --------

4                             $2                                     245,025                           1:11

3                             $4                                     48,400                             1:56

2                             $25                                    4,356                              1:621

1                             $400                                   144                                1:18,779

0                            $100,000                             1                                    1:2,704,156

The overall odds of winning a prize in this game will be approximately 1 in 4.54.

The overall all odds of winning anything in this game is better than the overall odds of winning anything in the Massachusetts Keno game for

the 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 6, 5, and 3 spots.   The only exceptions are the 7 spot game at 1 in 4.23 and 4 spot game at 1 in 3.86 and 2 and 1 spot games.

Those exceptions have prizes that are so small that they are not really worth bothering with.

I think that the new All or Nothing game would be much a much easier game to beat overall than keno and would have better prizes too.  Do you folks out there agree with me on this? Please comment.

Also, what would be the very best strategy to use to beat this game and hopefully win the grand prize?  Is there anyone out there with any thoughts on this matter.

I do have an idea but I would like to lay it out in the Neural Net Lottery Picker forum since my idea involves using the NNLP and Perceplotron software.  I would like people's comments there as well.

Regards,

Kosh

Price of a combination?

The best strategy is to pick the right numbers.

I use my own software, not NNLP, SL, PL Or any other.

United States
      Member #98539
      October 9, 2010
      57 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2016, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Price of a combination?

The best strategy is to pick the right numbers.

I use my own software, not NNLP, SL, PL Or any other.

The price is $1 dollar per game wager.   However, there is also a bonus option whereby for an extra $1 dollar a player can activate the bonus option by checking Y in the appropriate box and paying the extra $1 per bet. This bonus option increases the player's prize amounts by 3, 4, 5, or 10 times if he or she wins and there is a multiplier number that comes up.

Here is an example:

Prizes won if playing the All or Nothing Bonus Option:

Bonus                       Odds                           Not Played                 Played

No Bonus                  1:1.74                         $4                              $4

3X                             1 in 3.03                      $4                             $12

4X                             1:15.77                       $4                              $16

5X                             1:39.43                       $4                              $20

10X                           1:184                          $4                              $40

The overall odds of getting a multiplier number is 1 in 2.36

So if you won a bigger prize such as $400 you could get $4,000 with a 10X multiplier.  Likewise, you if you win $100,000 you could get $1,000,000 with a 10X multiplier.

You said that you use your own software.  You mentioned SL and PL.  Could you please spell out what the software names are for SL and PL.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kosh

Zaperlopopotam
        Belgium
        Member #173932
        March 26, 2016
        947 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2016, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

The price is $1 dollar per game wager.   However, there is also a bonus option whereby for an extra $1 dollar a player can activate the bonus option by checking Y in the appropriate box and paying the extra $1 per bet. This bonus option increases the player's prize amounts by 3, 4, 5, or 10 times if he or she wins and there is a multiplier number that comes up.

Here is an example:

Prizes won if playing the All or Nothing Bonus Option:

Bonus                       Odds                           Not Played                 Played

No Bonus                  1:1.74                         $4                              $4

3X                             1 in 3.03                      $4                             $12

4X                             1:15.77                       $4                              $16

5X                             1:39.43                       $4                              $20

10X                           1:184                          $4                              $40

The overall odds of getting a multiplier number is 1 in 2.36

So if you won a bigger prize such as $400 you could get $4,000 with a 10X multiplier.  Likewise, you if you win $100,000 you could get $1,000,000 with a 10X multiplier.

You said that you use your own software.  You mentioned SL and PL.  Could you please spell out what the software names are for SL and PL.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kosh

If for 4 or 8 of 12 you get 2 dollars for 1 dollar, it is play what you can!
        You cannot do much with a program if a combination is drawn every four minutes.
        I hope that you get to see the results online real time.
        If you have time, you might follow the drawings and set out until you feel that you should play.
        You can also play three in a row, starting with one dollar, then playing 2 and finally 3 dollars.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Regards,

Kosh

The difference between the former North Carolina All or Nothing game vs. Massachusetts is that the Mass game is Keno style >> every 4 minutes >> and NC was twice dailyAll or Nothing was short lived in NC, and has now ended.

Zaperlopopotam
            Belgium
            Member #173932
            March 26, 2016
            947 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

The difference between the former North Carolina All or Nothing game vs. Massachusetts is that the Mass game is Keno style >> every 4 minutes >> and NC was twice dailyAll or Nothing was short lived in NC, and has now ended.

Keno is normally daily or six days a week.

Moved to jackpot forum.