Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Latest Theoretical Project for a Multi-system application

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Lildarryl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2524 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2016, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I just had the most powerful Idea that was staring me in my face for many years now. It was like a missing piece in a machine that could not function without it.

Some have surely heard of using multiple systems to formulate what the next winning number will be, but based on my experiences, I've never read, heard or seen anyone monitoring 8 to 10 systems in real time. We all should know that the lottery's behavior is in league with trends. Knowing which trend it is can be deceiving despite the obvious. I won't go into detail about this, but most of you know my feelings about the pre and post tests. 

Imagine an Excel program that shows all 10 system's activities side by side. With a quick glance you can see which system is either doing well now, or trending.

Any thoughts?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2016, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I just had the most powerful Idea that was staring me in my face for many years now. It was like a missing piece in a machine that could not function without it.

Some have surely heard of using multiple systems to formulate what the next winning number will be, but based on my experiences, I've never read, heard or seen anyone monitoring 8 to 10 systems in real time. We all should know that the lottery's behavior is in league with trends. Knowing which trend it is can be deceiving despite the obvious. I won't go into detail about this, but most of you know my feelings about the pre and post tests. 

Imagine an Excel program that shows all 10 system's activities side by side. With a quick glance you can see which system is either doing well now, or trending.

Any thoughts?

What 8 - 10 systems are you referring to ???

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19825 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2016, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Any thoughts?

yes i think you maybe over thinking LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        545 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2016, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Any thoughts?

yes i think you maybe over thinking LOL

Any thoughts?

How about maybe, take another

and call me in the morning!!!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
          San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1394 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Any thoughts?

I have two paper and pencil workouts - one for P3/P4 and another for Texas Lotto, Cash 5, Two-Step and Triple Chance.
          The second is good for the predator jackpot games, but I'm not one of those born every minute suckers who spend lot of money chasing impossible dreams.
          I learned long ago that trying to win with lottery software prediction systems with outputs based on game design parameters, rather than real-life outcomes is ludicrous.
          Tracking multiple games requires a lot of time and work, but I don't have much else to do.
          Over the years, I noticed some similarities between Decade A in Cash 5, and Decade A in Two-Step, but these events don't arrive often enough justify exploitation.
          Maybe someone who has never tracked a lottery game, or who doesn't know how to track a game, might be impressed and believe they can use the coincidental similarities to make a buck, but it's just 'nice to know but so what' stuff to experience game trackers.
          There are many theories about what does and what doesn't work where lottery analysis is concerned.
          Trying to compare or match the outputs of different games is a monumental waste of time.
          Too bad all that energy is not being used to discover useful trends in a game that can be won.
            looking4$'s avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
            Dana Point, CA
            United States
            Member #138475
            January 28, 2013
            26 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I have been trending 5 different approches to the California bonus ball games for the last three years using Excel. All 5 trends are in the same test block. I can easily see what trend has the upper hand quite easily. My problem is I don't have time to analize each one individually and find each individual trends' hot & cold periods.It does take ALOT of time doing five at a time. Not enough hours in the day. I don't have enough programing skills to shorten the time of calculations.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10351 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2016, 12:16 am - IP Logged

amber123,

The lotteries have such equipment and then some!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3103 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2016, 2:47 am - IP Logged

I think winning will shift from system to system with no indication which you should play next.

There was a software that ran thousands of simple systems and for more money added thousands more, but they were all simple addition and subtraction systems, plus one, plus two, etc.  was not predictive.

I do think it is a good idea to track draws, like Pick-3 to see whether evening follows midday more often then midday following midday or evening following evening, such as a digit from the previous draw appears in the next, when working your system.

BobP

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1889 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2016, 4:11 am - IP Logged

let me email win D. And see what the Godfather of daily games say...

Once i get the percentages ill let you know.   Good luck

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk