Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I've started playing my state's lottery!

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 months ago by realtorjim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

They've recently started giving players 2 draws for just $1 which isn't a bad deal.  Total JP is only around $2.2 million right now, but at least the winning ticket WON'T be sold in Indiana.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40299 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

They've recently started giving players 2 draws for just $1 which isn't a bad deal.  Total JP is only around $2.2 million right now, but at least the winning ticket WON'T be sold in Indiana.

Watch someone visiting from New York win.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Arkansas
      United States
      Member #175301
      June 9, 2016
      67 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

it certainly won't be a Cubs fan, they haven't won jack since 1908 Wink

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
        Member #106923
        February 27, 2011
        476 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

it certainly won't be a Cubs fan, they haven't won jack since 1908 Wink

Ouch!  But sometimes the truth hurts.  Bash

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
          Member #138729
          February 4, 2013
          2867 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2016, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!

Smile

Want regulated Internet gaming in your state? Got 30 SECONDS to spare?
          MI Residents ONLY (Time is running out; ACT NOW)-
          Click me
          Open to EVERYONE- Click me

United States
            Member #106134
            February 13, 2011
            806 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2016, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

At least it wouldn't be sold there!

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40299 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2016, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Touche!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4104 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Our own Superlotto plus game continues to climb. It did take my $4.00 last night without giving me anything in return. She is playing hard to get at present, that's her game but she will be worn down sooner or later by someone. Hoping its me. Smile

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
                  Member #106134
                  February 13, 2011
                  806 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2016, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Our own Superlotto plus game continues to climb. It did take my $4.00 last night without giving me anything in return. She is playing hard to get at present, that's her game but she will be worn down sooner or later by someone. Hoping its me. Smile

Hope you get it!!!

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #169723
                    October 29, 2015
                    877 Posts
                    Posted: July 17, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

For as long I can remember, the New York State Lottery has had 2 games for $1

It's a 6/59 game. You can win with 3/6, 4/6, 5/6, 5 + Bonus #, or 6/6

Right now the jackpot is $6.5 mil and drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                      Member #106923
                      February 27, 2011
                      476 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

It’s been a while since anyone has seen her glowing face. I’ve searched deep myself but alas, her elusive technique is quite effective, only appearing when she wants to, not when those who desire her want her to. No one is so hard to get, taking your money and giving nothing in return. Oh sure, now and then she’ll leave a shoe at the door, an enticement, not anything more. Nothing, except hope no one else has found her. It is then the desire kicks back in and the search resumes with a fury. Intensifying each time she decides to stay lurking in the shadows. Oh, she can be heard, don’t get me wrong. Her voice echo’s loudly. “Come and get me. I’m yours. You can have me.” The chime of her tone is so convincing. So she is chased, and chased by many. They throw money her way and she takes it, yet very few actually ever see her. But this is where the game presents itself. Very few; an indication some have held her. Some have had her in their grasp. Some have worn her down enough to briefly look into her eyes, know the color of her iris. It is true.  Her touch can be bought. And once, just once, that is all that is needed; one night, one time, one brief moment; to last a lifetime.  So the search resumes, each and every seeker, hoping...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5588 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:51 am - IP Logged

It’s been a while since anyone has seen her glowing face. I’ve searched deep myself but alas, her elusive technique is quite effective, only appearing when she wants to, not when those who desire her want her to. No one is so hard to get, taking your money and giving nothing in return. Oh sure, now and then she’ll leave a shoe at the door, an enticement, not anything more. Nothing, except hope no one else has found her. It is then the desire kicks back in and the search resumes with a fury. Intensifying each time she decides to stay lurking in the shadows. Oh, she can be heard, don’t get me wrong. Her voice echo’s loudly. “Come and get me. I’m yours. You can have me.” The chime of her tone is so convincing. So she is chased, and chased by many. They throw money her way and she takes it, yet very few actually ever see her. But this is where the game presents itself. Very few; an indication some have held her. Some have had her in their grasp. Some have worn her down enough to briefly look into her eyes, know the color of her iris. It is true.  Her touch can be bought. And once, just once, that is all that is needed; one night, one time, one brief moment; to last a lifetime.  So the search resumes, each and every seeker, hoping...

Dang!

I was starting to breathe hard and sweat.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          476 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Dang!

I was starting to breathe hard and sweat.

LOL