Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Win 4 Strategy Not Working

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 months ago by MoneyMike$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #171
April 7, 2002
181 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I am playing NY Win4 straight and box with 4 sets of numbers, for ex. 2575, 8068, 9303, 1474. All the numbers are represented so I always have the first number drawn and of course, I need the other three to come out for the box win, I have not won anything since playing with this strategy for about 3 months, but I have missed the box win by one number several times. I checked the Ct. Lottery web-site, and I would have won three times already for box wins totaling $1200 over the 3 month period with the numbers I picked (not the same number sets as above).  I don't know what to make of this except that I live in the wrong state for lottery luck!  Any comments?

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    794 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2016, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I am playing NY Win4 straight and box with 4 sets of numbers, for ex. 2575, 8068, 9303, 1474. All the numbers are represented so I always have the first number drawn and of course, I need the other three to come out for the box win, I have not won anything since playing with this strategy for about 3 months, but I have missed the box win by one number several times. I checked the Ct. Lottery web-site, and I would have won three times already for box wins totaling $1200 over the 3 month period with the numbers I picked (not the same number sets as above).  I don't know what to make of this except that I live in the wrong state for lottery luck!  Any comments?

I Agree! I feel the same way you do.

Seattle
      United States
      Member #173743
      March 16, 2016
      17 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

A lottery strategy not working ? NO

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19776 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

maybe you switch games or move Good LuckSmiley

Let it Snow Snowman

Bronx, NY
          United States
          Member #164554
          March 6, 2015
          794 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

A lottery strategy not working ? NO

There is a strategy I just have not found it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22891 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2016, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Mirror something in those sets...or flip something..

Doubles are good you'll win more but how about keeping it doubles but trying..

2275 3365 9355 4776 

Three months is a long time and p4 is rough but manipulating some digits even 

just playing for .50 boxed adds $2 and gives you a chance to grab a one off or

mirror. Keep your sets going for sure though cause probably once you give up, 

they'll show. Gl!

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Ny
              United States
              Member #167314
              July 5, 2015
              1805 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Mirror something in those sets...or flip something..

Doubles are good you'll win more but how about keeping it doubles but trying..

2275 3365 9355 4776 

Three months is a long time and p4 is rough but manipulating some digits even 

just playing for .50 boxed adds $2 and gives you a chance to grab a one off or

mirror. Keep your sets going for sure though cause probably once you give up, 

they'll show. Gl!

Good sets they will show its a matter of timing.. I would sa switch sets more frequently.. and yea for some reason the next state over always has your #s "first" its weird.. but jus know you can hit here in NY too if you can there.. so just trying tweaking the #s.. I too have a method I use and get alot of close wins check out my.. "pick 4 remaining digits strategy" thread

oh and always be sure to use the data of the sum of #s for your timing and always check your sums of your sets

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                952 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2016, 10:20 am - IP Logged

You should have played Sweet Million.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23261 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 4 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
                    Member #171
                    April 7, 2002
                    181 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2016, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the awesome tips!

@ sunglasses....I did play Sweet Million every drawing, I didn't win anything substantial, but my Mom had five numbers twice and won $500  on each ticket.

Several weeks ago I was in a store and a guy in front of me played 1031, I thought to myself that number will never come out, so of course it comes out one week later and it came out a second time recently. Figures!

Ny
                      United States
                      Member #167314
                      July 5, 2015
                      1805 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2016, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Say it isn't so? very close maybe you had the cigar on the flip?

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
                        United States
                        Member #167314
                        July 5, 2015
                        1805 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2016, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Good sets they will show its a matter of timing.. I would sa switch sets more frequently.. and yea for some reason the next state over always has your #s "first" its weird.. but jus know you can hit here in NY too if you can there.. so just trying tweaking the #s.. I too have a method I use and get alot of close wins check out my.. "pick 4 remaining digits strategy" thread

oh and always be sure to use the data of the sum of #s for your timing and always check your sums of your sets

I was talking about jacal5 selections here haha Green laugh

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
                          United States
                          Member #167314
                          July 5, 2015
                          1805 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

As soon as you stated this you began becoming closer and closer to straight hits in the last 2 days.. either u smiling and rolling in dough right now hahaha none of my business  haha

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Bronx, NY
                            United States
                            Member #164554
                            March 6, 2015
                            794 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Last night I play 9573 I didn't play today I was tired and NY Win 4 draw was 4573 so funny.

Ny
                              United States
                              Member #167314
                              July 5, 2015
                              1805 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Last night I play 9573 I didn't play today I was tired and NY Win 4 draw was 4573 so funny.

Confused next time.. you should post your picks in the ny win 4 section https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/304576/39

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink