Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

digital drawings

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 4 months ago by arturoX.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #146513
September 6, 2013
7 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

One's thing is for sure the rich are about to get richer! Players should have the option of playing a digital draw by purchasing a ticket drawn that way, or a ticket drawn electro-mechanically (rolling of the balls). Perhaps players can get together to file a class-action lawsuit and introduce a referendum in State capitols to let the players (the people) decide.  If any fraud that's the job of the MUSL and State's attorney general to investigate. Also, with this new digital draw coming our way players should keep track of winners who happen to be a politician's favorite maybe its a pattern to come.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    474 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

One's thing is for sure the rich are about to get richer! Players should have the option of playing a digital draw by purchasing a ticket drawn that way, or a ticket drawn electro-mechanically (rolling of the balls). Perhaps players can get together to file a class-action lawsuit and introduce a referendum in State capitols to let the players (the people) decide.  If any fraud that's the job of the MUSL and State's attorney general to investigate. Also, with this new digital draw coming our way players should keep track of winners who happen to be a politician's favorite maybe its a pattern to come.

I'm sorry arturoX, I'm not following what you mean with "... with this new digital draw coming our way...".   Are you saying PB and/or MM will soon be using RNG's?  If so, I have apparently missed the release, can you provide more information?  Thanks.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #169723
      October 29, 2015
      877 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post

I can't speak for the rest, but I prefer ball (mechanical) drawings with a  machine. 

I believe they make a random draw and are almost impossible to "rig"

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

United States
        Member #146513
        September 6, 2013
        7 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Powerball and Megamillions are not drawn digitally at least not yet, however, the fact that some states are going digital may have some influence on lottery officials to make the PB & MM a digital draw.  It will be up to players everywhere in America to prevent this from happening.  I personally believe the mechanical way of drawing the numbers has more randomness than so-called digital draws where even strong magnetic fields can effect the software that those RNG have.  How do players all over know there is no one cheating.You know manipulating  the software. There should be tests to test the randomness of those digital draws, and this process should be televised live to an enthusiastic lottery audience. Players should demand this, and make lottery officials stay with the old (mechanical) system.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19740 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Everything is going digital/future...

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2016, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Everything is going digital/future...

True, but because of the potential huge jackpots, they will stick with ball drawings that create more drama.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
              Green Bay
              United States
              Member #169391
              October 15, 2015
              1238 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Call me crazy but I like computer drawn numbers.  Sure there has been fraud but IMO RNG draws are not 100% random, and as such, occasionally patterns develop.  As far as PB or MM going RNG?  I doubt it.   Stack47 is correct... A lot of drama will be lost when people stop seeing those balls drop.

Never give up.  Banana

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5588 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

The best thing to do is don't play any games that are drawn by computer. Play only games that are mechanical ball drawn.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19740 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2016, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

The best thing to do is don't play any games that are drawn by computer. Play only games that are mechanical ball drawn.

i think i won more when we had the computer draws here.Unhappy

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19740 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2016, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

True, but because of the potential huge jackpots, they will stick with ball drawings that create more drama.

Good job!Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                      Zaperlopopotam
                      Belgium
                      Member #173932
                      March 26, 2016
                      950 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2016, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

i think i won more when we had the computer draws here.Unhappy

Same for shuffle machine and shoe for blackjack.

United States
                        Member #146513
                        September 6, 2013
                        7 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2016, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Dear LiveInGreenBay 

You should read the article in the Lottery Post entitled, "Lottery Security Chief: Rigging Computerized Game ' Sadly

Possible' Its a July 15, 2016 article and Lottery Post's own article, "Petition for True Lottery Drawings". And, if you

believe in the randomness we have now---sign the petition!!!

Best Regards,

ArturoX

United States
                          Member #146513
                          September 6, 2013
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Great ideas "TheMeatman2005" about changing your name, and doubling your money. HA, Ha, Ha, HA

Best Regards,

ArturoX.

United States
                            Member #146513
                            September 6, 2013
                            7 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, a lot of drama will be lost----- more drama to be lost if players don't do anything about it--- like signing Lottery Post's petition.  Hey, i like that dancing banana, or is it a yellow hot dog?

Best Regards,

arturoX

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                              Member #129822
                              June 28, 2012
                              357 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, a lot of drama will be lost----- more drama to be lost if players don't do anything about it--- like signing Lottery Post's petition.  Hey, i like that dancing banana, or is it a yellow hot dog?

Best Regards,

arturoX

Mechanical balls are still programmed so if someone think its totally random think again.......If it was random you would get more people winning jackpots on division 1