Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

wander73 I have a question for you.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 months ago by keepitreal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
598 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2016, 7:21 am - IP Logged

What is your search engine website address? I know a guy and he has a facebook page. He a actor. Not really famous but next year he doing more acting job. If he get the job. You can pm me on here. I can send you his facebook page so he can have 1 million likes. So he can be famous. By Dec 25th around that time. I may send you his facebook page. If you can help him out that would be great. It hard to get 1 million like on facebook but with your help it can happen. Sorry if this is long . If you like I can send you his facebook page on here through private message. Not now. Around Dec 25th. Thank you if you can help out.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3337 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2016, 8:01 am - IP Logged

What is your search engine website address? I know a guy and he has a facebook page. He a actor. Not really famous but next year he doing more acting job. If he get the job. You can pm me on here. I can send you his facebook page so he can have 1 million likes. So he can be famous. By Dec 25th around that time. I may send you his facebook page. If you can help him out that would be great. It hard to get 1 million like on facebook but with your help it can happen. Sorry if this is long . If you like I can send you his facebook page on here through private message. Not now. Around Dec 25th. Thank you if you can help out.

Why do u continuously and shamelessly waste our time here on LP by doing count down to 4th of July, X-Mas, soliciting opinions on who will be the MI's next governor etc.?

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

Washington,Michigan
      United States
      Member #11416
      February 13, 2005
      598 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2016, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I just wanna know what that person search engine website address is.