Welcome Guest
You last visited December 12, 2017, 10:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When my dad was alive he told me if you can demonstrate to pay

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 1 year ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
2693 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2016, 1:35 am - IP Logged

your bills off on time even in this rough economy you don't ever have to pay for auto ins and a couple of other things if you can demonstrate you can pay different things not including your utilities?

We used to go to Atlantic City for my routine bday outing and we were talking about if me or him were to hit the slot machines or even hit one of these lotteries.

Any opinions.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    682 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2016, 5:03 am - IP Logged

If you own any property in SC you will be taxed and you should have insurance.  I'm sure other posters will correct this for where they live. 

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      5646 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2016, 6:28 am - IP Logged

your bills off on time even in this rough economy you don't ever have to pay for auto ins and a couple of other things if you can demonstrate you can pay different things not including your utilities?

We used to go to Atlantic City for my routine bday outing and we were talking about if me or him were to hit the slot machines or even hit one of these lotteries.

Any opinions.

False. I have a very high credit rating and have never paid a bill late. State law requires car insurance too.

TRUMP 2020 Patriot

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        53388 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2016, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Any opinions.

Not pay bills, but go gambling ?

Not paying for electricity, is stealing electricity.

Merry Christmas  Noel

United States
          Member #169365
          October 13, 2015
          135 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2016, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he meant comprehensive insurance.  If you hold the title to your veicle, you only need liabilty.

Another example is mortgage insurance.  If you don't have 20% equity in your home, your lender secures the loan with insurance at your expense.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
            Member #153774
            March 24, 2014
            2693 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

He was a certified public accountant in the city of Philadelphia airport.  From what i heard he was the babe ruth of it.  Too bad he passed away back in February because i would have asked him again. 

He told me different things so every state might be different.