Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Today 8-11-2016 marks an end to NY's game 596 1 million a year for life

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Linking.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Today Thursday August 11, 2016 marks an end to Lotto's longest running 1 run scratch off game that was so old they were not printed with the bar code, but rather retailers had to input the 4 digit code on the front. Although I will order up the final numbers on Friday for the sales totals this game ended with controversy and 1 remaining top prize never claimed. After studying the game I have come to realize that the remaining top prize was or should have been sold in 2012. We will never know but I believe that it probably was destroyed when the retailer went out of business or gave back the game.

They still have no information as to whether this game will be reissued with better odds and higher prizes, although there are many rumors out there. This game was a very profitable game for NY Lottery and tomorrow is the absolute last day to claim any more prizes on this game and it will be retired in the record books forever. 5 people did win 1 million a year for life, including a man from England that receives $970,000 thousand a year because he does not have to pay federal taxes only ny State taxes. That ticket was old in Long Island at gas station. Hope they come out with this game again.

Brooklyn New York
    United States
    Member #176360
    August 1, 2016
    37 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2016, 5:36 am - IP Logged

If they decide to come up with this game again it would be Lower odds like the spectacular vs 20$ life which including some it changed 3 times! They might not change the jp amount if they increase the odds of winning. Some retailer will sell broken tickets meaning out of order that is a reason it was never won! Can they return broken tickets? When you have broken ticket book you have a greater chance the ticket will get misplaced! Also retailer do put a scratch able ticket in the ticket display pain! When you do that you don't realize it is scratch able but it is! With 18,000 retailer and thousand of machines, it's not easy to find it! Couple of days ago a 3$ was printed on $2 doubler from a lottery machine an another situation no picture of ticket from a machinE! Some retailer don't even post lotto and they sell them! One of them might be bj, shop n stop and varies bagel stores! You also have 1 underground train station that sells lottery but maybe more which only seen one! Ticket is misplace in conclusion! Even if jp of this 30$ is not out there, you still have 7 2nd. There is too much conspiracy! You can tell when comparing to nymillion. Just 5$ more and you don't think people play like crazy?

New York
      United States
      Member #157288
      July 14, 2014
      170 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Actually i believe it was sold at JFK, he asked his mother to purchase a few tickets as he was flying back to England. He was an investment banker from NY living in London. 

Three upstate winners, two winners in Queens. Each spaced out about a year. That missing winner was somewhere in NYC in 2012...

Brooklyn New York
        United States
        Member #176360
        August 1, 2016
        37 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

So someone won the last one on this game? I think it still out there somewhere!

Brooklyn New York
          United States
          Member #176360
          August 1, 2016
          37 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2016, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

They didn't take away 1 million dollar a life ticket in the prize update even though it expired but cadalliac and cash game was taken down in the update! I was wondering why?

New York
            United States
            Member #157288
            July 14, 2014
            170 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2016, 8:02 am - IP Logged

This is why i didn't like using the report and would use the atlas.  They control the report, when it comes out, what is updated in it, how they combine game numbers etc. The atlas was automatic info thst was fed via tbe terminals and available the next day. One source of info they can control, the other tbey couldn't so they git rid of it...

Brooklyn New York
              United States
              Member #176360
              August 1, 2016
              37 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

But it shows still one top left and it might still be in play! They extending the game I think?

New York
                United States
                Member #157288
                July 14, 2014
                170 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Doubtful. Gtech sent agents went around to start collecting tickets earlier this year. I'm not sure how long they will or can legally honor any tickets after the game ending date.

Brooklyn New York
                  United States
                  Member #176360
                  August 1, 2016
                  37 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2016, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

! That means if it is even out there is no point in even playing this game!

someone said some lady hit jp on 1 million dollar by the si ferry, but the update doesn't decrease for 5 jp on this game, so how is it possible to have some faith in what they said?