Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Members that i miss posting

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 4 months ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1896 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

luckyloser

Win d

Rdgr

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    19000 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

The Struggle is real!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49813 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/buddhism/galleries/the-art-of-letting-go.aspx

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
        Green Bay
        United States
        Member #169391
        October 15, 2015
        1248 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2016, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Why do you miss them?  Did they have milk for you?  LOL

Never give up.  Banana

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1707 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS Yes Nod !!!!   Hurray!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2016, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey, 'Darryll! What's happenin'? I still post but, it's far and few between these days because so much of what I see still being hashed out has already been hashed sooooo many times. I mean, when it comes to systematic methods, there are just too many overly exaggerated programs, terms, mathematical solutions, and ego. Make no mistake, there are some very intelligent people here whom I have lots in common with but, like me, they don't post nearly as much as before either. It begs the question of if they feel the same way I do about things, you know. I actually see a couple of topics that interest me so I might dive in. I do appreciate the props from you, too!!Thumbs Up

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7322 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey, 'Darryll! What's happenin'? I still post but, it's far and few between these days because so much of what I see still being hashed out has already been hashed sooooo many times. I mean, when it comes to systematic methods, there are just too many overly exaggerated programs, terms, mathematical solutions, and ego. Make no mistake, there are some very intelligent people here whom I have lots in common with but, like me, they don't post nearly as much as before either. It begs the question of if they feel the same way I do about things, you know. I actually see a couple of topics that interest me so I might dive in. I do appreciate the props from you, too!!Thumbs Up

"Make no mistake, there are some very intelligent people here whom I have lots in common with but, like me, they don't post nearly as much as before either."

ROFL

Don't hurt your arm patting trying to pat yourself on you back. LOL

IMO show me one pick-3 straight numbers that will be drawn in the next 400 drawings, two in the next 200, 5 in the next 80, or even 10 in the next 40 and I won't care if they are a Mensa member or not.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

"Make no mistake, there are some very intelligent people here whom I have lots in common with but, like me, they don't post nearly as much as before either."

ROFL

IMO show me one pick-3 straight numbers that will be drawn in the next 400 drawings, two in the next 200, 5 in the next 80, or even 10 in the next 40 and I won't care if they are a Mensa member or not.

Okay, you got me there, Stack. I honestly didn't mean it the way you convey it and it's actually meant as a compliment along with the synergy of like thoughts on posting. No back patting here unless it's me patting someone else's whom I see using a common sense approach to generate a common sense result. In terms of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that the way you suggest but, maybe others are. Trying to win too much money, in terms of profit, is a historically failed approach with me and I do not believe in waiting for a straight hit for any more than a few hours.Wink

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
                  $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
                  Magic City
                  United States
                  Member #87318
                  February 21, 2010
                  30424 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2016, 1:33 am - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS Yes Nod !!!!   Hurray!

I Agree!

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7322 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2016, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Okay, you got me there, Stack. I honestly didn't mean it the way you convey it and it's actually meant as a compliment along with the synergy of like thoughts on posting. No back patting here unless it's me patting someone else's whom I see using a common sense approach to generate a common sense result. In terms of your challenge, I'd never be able to do that the way you suggest but, maybe others are. Trying to win too much money, in terms of profit, is a historically failed approach with me and I do not believe in waiting for a straight hit for any more than a few hours.Wink

If someone played ten $1 pick-3 straight combos and averaged one hit every 40 drawings, the profit is 25% or slightly over $900 a year. And not exactly "life changing".

The few Player systems I've read are more betting strategies than number picking systems. Pick any of the ten double digits and play $1 each on the 36 pick-4 box combos. Collect your $364 in winnings, pick another double digit combo and this time play $10 on each of the 36 combos.

And I was just kidding about you patting your back. Smile

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49813 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2016, 8:06 am - IP Logged

ROFL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31553 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2016, 9:14 am - IP Logged

luckyloser

Win d

Rdgr

I really really miss RDGRNR too if that's who you meant...he kept me laughing all of the time!

Here's his last post!

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276881/3650375

He could say things that would be offensive if someone else did but was not when he did!

I sure hope & pray he is ok!Blue Angel

Maybe he got a great big win & decided to not post anymore!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5124 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

luckyloser

Win d

Rdgr

LD:     Hurray!     I Agree!

me miss'um too......LP lost a little piece of it's heart with tho$e "three" LoveClown    Jester LaughLoviesLep

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5124 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2016, 11:58 am - IP Logged

LD:     Hurray!     I Agree!

me miss'um too......LP lost a little piece of it's heart with tho$e "three" LoveClown    Jester LaughLoviesLep

including "ALL of the ABOVE" Lovies Lovies Lovies LoveLoverLove

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5124 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

LL:

and  Psyko too........  Dupe Alert Dance Party Dance  Dupe Alert