Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Internet ads about claiming on how to win the lotteries multiple times

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 months ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
853 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2016, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Do you all laugh at those different ads too about how whoever writes those ads that claim to win?

I was on a wrestling website and then clicked on the area of lets say things people might see in weird places or 30 of the most gorgeous celebrities on the internet and there was a picture of a lottery ticket with what numbers to play.

Eventually someone will click that and figure "hey maybe I can hit"  then realize it's a bogus story and of course the person will probably pay money lead to nothing.

My gpa was right years back when he mentioned  "Do you believe everything people tell you or see?"

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2016, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Do you all laugh at those different ads too about how whoever writes those ads that claim to win?

I was on a wrestling website and then clicked on the area of lets say things people might see in weird places or 30 of the most gorgeous celebrities on the internet and there was a picture of a lottery ticket with what numbers to play.

Eventually someone will click that and figure "hey maybe I can hit"  then realize it's a bogus story and of course the person will probably pay money lead to nothing.

My gpa was right years back when he mentioned  "Do you believe everything people tell you or see?"

Be careful about clicking on Random Ads on the side of the page on the Internet.  Your computer can pick up Malware.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
      Philadelphia, PA
      United States
      Member #153774
      March 24, 2014
      853 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Yes I realize that.  And some of those sites are running slower.  Weird how the internet works.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
        Member #93164
        June 23, 2010
        1316 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I don't play the lottery because it's hard to win and it's lead to nothing.

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!