|Posted: August 19, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged|
I sho' could do a lot wif dat.
Dat sho' am a lot o' money.
What I would do/get IF I were tonight's sole winner of the $61 Million:
- I would donate 1mil. each to St. Jude's and Shriners. (maybe 2 million each)
- I would get that doggone motorcycle that I've been contemplating for so long.
- A Porsche 911 GT3 (the kind with the true manual 7 speed tranny).
- A "modest" house in the Malibu outskirts, Ca, where the houses start at $14 million. ( I think I'd do that).
- A boat, to sail around all day.
- I want to be Chally Potata's (a line out "The Defiant Ones" starring Tony Curtis and Sidney Poitier)
But, I'd truly be happy to settle for the 2nd prize.
Good luck to everyone playing tonight.
- Don't chase the numbers you play.
- Play only numbers you've already played, plus however many random picks.
- But, ALWAYS the regular numbers you play. This will make you a winner, not a chaser.
(so far, though, I've yet to win any significant lotto prize)