Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am no longer being victimized by the lottery!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

It feels good to no longer be buying tickets and getting victimized by the lottery.

"Winners" who are only chosen by geography will no longer oppress me.

I had been buying tickets up until 2 weeks ago for my state's lottery but then I found out in it's 28 year history there has never been a winner from outside the Kansas City area, not once, ever.  That just screams SCAM!

I urge you all to stop playing the lottery and free yourselves from it's brutal oppression.  None of you will ever win anything unless you are from a certain geographical area that the lotteries allow to win.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:24 am - IP Logged

No one is pointing a gun at you and making you buy tickets, you're only being victimized by yourself.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:30 am - IP Logged

No one is pointing a gun at you and making you buy tickets, you're only being victimized by yourself.

I have freed myself by choosing to no longer buy tickets!  No more money wasted!

I urge everyone here to quit!

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40511 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:30 am - IP Logged

It feels good to no longer be buying tickets and getting victimized by the lottery.

I had been buying tickets up until 2 weeks ago for my state's lottery but then I found out in it's 28 year history there has never been a winner from outside the Kansas City area, not once, ever.  That just screams SCAM!

I urge you all to stop playing the lottery and free yourselves from it's brutal oppression.  None of you will ever win anything unless you are from a certain geographical area that the lotteries allow to win.

Why are you even here? Go take a yoga or knitting class, do something besides whine.Crying

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40511 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I have freed myself by choosing to no longer buy tickets!  No more money wasted!

I urge everyone here to quit!

Why, I'm in one of the special areas that gets to win. Shocked

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
            Member #106134
            February 13, 2011
            806 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Why are you even here? Go take a yoga or knitting class, do something besides whine.Crying

I am here trying to help educate and enlighten everyone!  The lottery is oppression!  Winners are oppressing all of you while laughing all the way to the bank.  The lotteries and "winners" are out to screw you all over.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10351 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Which is it jj, it's too easy to win or don't play?

Degenerate gamblers always have to have something other than themselves to blame their losses on.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #106134
                February 13, 2011
                806 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Which is it jj, it's too easy to win or don't play?

Degenerate gamblers always have to have something other than themselves to blame their losses on.

Don't play!

It's way too easy for winners, but not for you or I.  Do you understand the difference?

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                  Green Bay
                  United States
                  Member #169391
                  October 15, 2015
                  1245 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

If the numbers are random how can winners be decided by geography?  That doesn't make any sense to me.  I think it has more to do with the number of tickets sold.... Population.

Never give up.  Banana

United States
                    Member #106134
                    February 13, 2011
                    806 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

If the numbers are random how can winners be decided by geography?  That doesn't make any sense to me.  I think it has more to do with the number of tickets sold.... Population.

Ever see a state that doesn't border the ocean coastlines or the Great Lakes win anything in PB or MM?

I think Tennessee may be the only exception to this.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                      United States
                      Member #112968
                      June 29, 2011
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2016, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Ever see a state that doesn't border the ocean coastlines or the Great Lakes win anything in PB or MM?

I think Tennessee may be the only exception to this.

I heard the coast of Kansas is beautiful this time of year...course the folks on the Arizona coast may say theirs is even nicer !

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                        Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #169723
                        October 29, 2015
                        878 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2016, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! But, it also has to have the matching lucky numbers on it.

It doesn't matter where or how many tickets are sold.

If the numbers don't match you don't win!

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Austin, Tx
                          United States
                          Member #141712
                          April 21, 2013
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2016, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I sometimes feel that way about the Texas Lottery. Most winning tickets are from Houston or Dallas and surrounding towns. Sometimes I think I should drive from Austin to Houston just to buy tickets that have a chance to win. But of course, that's a stupid idea. Those cities are massive compared to any other in Texas and they are where most tickets are sold. I look forward to someday representing a small town in the winner's circle.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4108 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I am here trying to help educate and enlighten everyone!  The lottery is oppression!  Winners are oppressing all of you while laughing all the way to the bank.  The lotteries and "winners" are out to screw you all over.

Your method of attempting to educate people Sucks. Be careful with that word " screw." It can be interpreted differently, you could end up offending people. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23269 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2016, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad to hear you're moving on to the next chapter of your life.

Because Lottery Post is a website for people who enjoy playing the lottery, I'd recommend you find a nice anti-gambling website to post on from now on.  Anti-lottery posts are off-topic.

Best of luck to you in your new endeavors!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!