Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

VTrac

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 months ago by gladys48.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
gladys48's avatar - animaniacs07
Newnan GA
United States
Member #176392
August 3, 2016
171 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Could anybody demonstrate how you work VTrac pattern out

Newnan GA
    United States
    Member #176392
    August 3, 2016
    171 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Help

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4852 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

gladys48,

These links will show you everything you will want to know about Vtracs.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Newnan GA
        United States
        Member #176392
        August 3, 2016
        171 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

gladys48,

These links will show you everything you will want to know about Vtracs.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270

Thank you so much i will give you a message back when i look at if so do you think this will help me to get a win. 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4852 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much i will give you a message back when i look at if so do you think this will help me to get a win. 

I'm sure they will. I've never actually used V-tracs myself, but some people here swear by them.

Good  Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Newnan GA
            United States
            Member #176392
            August 3, 2016
            171 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure they will. I've never actually used V-tracs myself, but some people here swear by them.

Good  Luck!!!

This is my first time playing VTrac i don't have no other option because

i have ran all out of my pattern trying to figure this lottery. Unless you have a good

patterns

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #140634
              March 23, 2013
              2950 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi gladys. I am by no means an expert compared to some of the players here. But I do know that a good way to track the vtrac patterns is to track the sums of the vtracs. The sums of the vtracs that hit the most are 7,8,9,10, and 11. When you see a number hit, first put it in vtrac numbers like 513, which is sum 9. Because sum 9 is one of the sums that falls the most, write down all the numbers that are associated with the vtrac 513 sum 9. And then just play those numbers. This happens enough to do it, or at least follow it. So again it's good to follow them first so you have an idea when and which to play.

This is basic beginning vtrac stuff.

Hope I helped and good luck to you!

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                950 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

It's bs, use digits.

Newnan GA
                  United States
                  Member #176392
                  August 3, 2016
                  171 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2016, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi gladys. I am by no means an expert compared to some of the players here. But I do know that a good way to track the vtrac patterns is to track the sums of the vtracs. The sums of the vtracs that hit the most are 7,8,9,10, and 11. When you see a number hit, first put it in vtrac numbers like 513, which is sum 9. Because sum 9 is one of the sums that falls the most, write down all the numbers that are associated with the vtrac 513 sum 9. And then just play those numbers. This happens enough to do it, or at least follow it. So again it's good to follow them first so you have an idea when and which to play.

This is basic beginning vtrac stuff.

Hope I helped and good luck to you!

Ho Thank you so much i will follow your your lead and save you

to my favorite. But I'm not leaving I'm going to still be on this page

looking at the VTrac you gave me and i will be send you a message.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19740 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2016, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Good  Luck!!!

I Agree! They do and it works for them it is kinda wait for the number to come type thing, i never did get it myself and don't want to learn any of that...there is so much stuff on Lottery post it is overwhelming i am still finding things i never seen before new ideas, tricks and tips etc from past members and some that are still here...for anyone to find they just have to use the search.. I sure wish some of them was here because i have came crossed their post and view things different i would have like to talk to them about how it worked. LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19740 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2016, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Do you know where the VTrac chart is? I didn't know if you have it yet or not?

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #42083
                        June 27, 2006
                        484 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2016, 9:29 am - IP Logged

As you learn about Vtracs you will find they exhibit certain behaviors. How these behaviors affect your state is a good thing to keep in mind. Vtracs don't stay out long.....Learning this habit is useful. What do they tend to do when they do come in after being out a while?

As a Gold member you can easily see this on the vtracs page in systems.

For instance in GA. , vtrac 2 recently skipped 7 draws. It then repeated for 3 consecutive draws. Is this consistent for GA ? Review the draws and see......

It's helpful to combine certain things we know occur often with vtracs. For instance, vtrac 4 was in last night's draw for GA. It had skipped 4 draws. GA drew the digit 0 in four prev. draws. We know that 0 commonly brings a double and either 3 or 6. The 6 was in two of those prev. draws. So only seems more than reasonable that the 3 (vtrac 4) and a double would come. It did.

These are some useful things to know about vtracs.

Good Luck !!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Newnan GA
                          United States
                          Member #176392
                          August 3, 2016
                          171 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2016, 10:56 am - IP Logged

As you learn about Vtracs you will find they exhibit certain behaviors. How these behaviors affect your state is a good thing to keep in mind. Vtracs don't stay out long.....Learning this habit is useful. What do they tend to do when they do come in after being out a while?

As a Gold member you can easily see this on the vtracs page in systems.

For instance in GA. , vtrac 2 recently skipped 7 draws. It then repeated for 3 consecutive draws. Is this consistent for GA ? Review the draws and see......

It's helpful to combine certain things we know occur often with vtracs. For instance, vtrac 4 was in last night's draw for GA. It had skipped 4 draws. GA drew the digit 0 in four prev. draws. We know that 0 commonly brings a double and either 3 or 6. The 6 was in two of those prev. draws. So only seems more than reasonable that the 3 (vtrac 4) and a double would come. It did.

These are some useful things to know about vtracs.

Good Luck !!

Thank you because it was 026 and it came 322 so you are right