Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Pools

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 months ago by LottoAce.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
878 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Depending on which lottery is up, does anyone do any lottery pools?   Any success or are you like blah I will play the numbers game myself? 

If you play in the pools how many people and do you get a signed agreement to everyone including taking photos and having everyone sign and print their names?

There is maybe two or three people who I will play along with and maybe $6 each and then go play and take pics.  The last time was a powerball drawing and I can't remember what the amt was.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1322 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I think a lottery pool should get into play when the Powerball goes over $1 Billion dollars or when the Mega Millions hit the largest jackpot in their history (over $656 million) right now.

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      958 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I organized pool play long ago. It was very annoying. One of the annoying people is in prison now, at least that is what I heard.

If you have to set up contracts and such, you have no trust. Trust is when you just get the money to pay the tickets and when the pool members show patience. A laugh, a beer and a pool game, the lottery can wait.

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #56005
        October 28, 2007
        831 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I haven't run a lottery pool in years. thinking about starting a new one up though. the last one we had a total of 12 people in it.
        some stayed, some got out. I kept a logbook. the most aggrevating portion of the whole thing was some weeks they would be in
        in someweeks they wouldn't play.

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"