Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New york lottery scratch off game

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Linking.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Stevenye0615's avatar - 30622 1460955118.jpeg
Brooklyn
United States
Member #174729
May 9, 2016
4 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hey all, Okay, my friend owns a retail store and selling NY lotteries. And yesterday he told me that he wanted to order more scratch off ticket "Set for life $5000" but the machine rejected his order for this game, other than that other games orders were placed. is that means they have printed all the set for life $5000 tickets and sent them all out with the reminding 4 jackpot tickets?

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    879 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP

I'm not sure, but it sounds like it. Since there are 4 remaining unsold top prize tickets still out there, the sales go on.

If the game is over, the lottery will usually recall all of the unsold tickets.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Brooklyn
      United States
      Member #174729
      May 9, 2016
      4 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2016, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I should go get 2 packs hoping I could get something really big one!Party

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Ny
        United States
        Member #167314
        July 5, 2015
        1807 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2016, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I should go get 2 packs hoping I could get something really big one!Party

For whatever reason they may not want to send out any new scratch offs for this game. They must have a limit on how many of an individual game scratch offs can be sold. It may just be a coincidence there are still 4 top prizes in circulation. Do you know how many there were to begin with? There are a nice amount of top prizes out there. I read somewhere one time this is the best strategy you could possibly use to win scratch offs. This is the best information you can get. Get to searching for 1 of those four top prizes haha and 10 $50,000 prizes circulating also. I dont play scratch offs anymore but when did this game start?

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Brooklyn
          United States
          Member #174729
          May 9, 2016
          4 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2016, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

For whatever reason they may not want to send out any new scratch offs for this game. They must have a limit on how many of an individual game scratch offs can be sold. It may just be a coincidence there are still 4 top prizes in circulation. Do you know how many there were to begin with? There are a nice amount of top prizes out there. I read somewhere one time this is the best strategy you could possibly use to win scratch offs. This is the best information you can get. Get to searching for 1 of those four top prizes haha and 10 $50,000 prizes circulating also. I dont play scratch offs anymore but when did this game start?

They've renew this game for many times. I dont know when did this game start but I've play this game for like 2 years now.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23274 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

New York
              United States
              Member #157288
              July 14, 2014
              170 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

The problem with this game like many other NYS scratch offs is that those 4 top prizes are split between two different series (850 and 1212) and no one knows how many remain for each one.

Brooklyn New York
                United States
                Member #176360
                August 1, 2016
                37 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2016, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes we know 1 is from last but forgot how many 2nd all you need to do is calculated the hit rate of jackpot and divide the hit rate for 50k and you know many r printed for 2nd! I know 4 are release for sfl when they release the game! They are like 7 million for jackpot hit rate so they can't print that much jackpot because it will go over the book number! They increase hit rate between like version to last! You probably have to be really lucky to hit!