Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Today is the 15th anniversary of 9-11.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 months ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
Green Bay
United States
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1248 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

That was a cowardly and despicable act but are anyone playing those numbers tonight?  9 - 11 or 15?

Never give up.  Banana

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    879 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I am not playing 911 or 15.

911 came in straight in the NY Numbers game on the one year anniversary of 9-11.

It has come in many times and in many states. I just don't play it.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1248 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Actually according to my lottery number chart for the 6/36 game I've been playing, 9, 11 and 15 look good so I'm playing them with 3 other likely numbers.  We'll see.  LOL

Never give up.  Banana

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19908 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

no i ain't playing them numbers, i found TWO penny's yesterday at TWO different stores so i thought that was some kinda sign so i bought TWO Hoosier lottery tickets last night, i thought i won $20.00 but the clerk say i won $40.00.

Good Luck with your numbers and remember when you see a penny pick it up for Good Luck! Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1248 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

no i ain't playing them numbers, i found TWO penny's yesterday at TWO different stores so i thought that was some kinda sign so i bought TWO Hoosier lottery tickets last night, i thought i won $20.00 but the clerk say i won $40.00.

Good Luck with your numbers and remember when you see a penny pick it up for Good Luck! Party

Nice sign worth forty bucks.

Never give up.  Banana

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4111 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

That was a cowardly and despicable act but are anyone playing those numbers tonight?  9 - 11 or 15?

Can only speak for myself : l Never play numbers associated with disaster, any disaster. I am not that desperate to win. A couple of years ago right after the disappearance of the Malaysian plane someone asked if anyone was going to play the flight numbers of the plane.l don't recall anyone taking him or her up on it. However: to each his own. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
              Member #164603
              March 8, 2015
              614 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Can only speak for myself : l Never play numbers associated with disaster, any disaster. I am not that desperate to win. A couple of years ago right after the disappearance of the Malaysian plane someone asked if anyone was going to play the flight numbers of the plane.l don't recall anyone taking him or her up on it. However: to each his own. 

It is a fun car to drive though, I assume.

Nolege is power.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4802 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I lived it. I will never play numbers based on that terrible day.

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4111 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

It is a fun car to drive though, I assume.

Car,what car Max? 

• Which brings up a dilemma of which I still seek an answer too: Why were the Jedi not able to detect through the force that Palatine was a Sith lord, is the darkside stronger to the point where it can mask detection?
                  • What say you Max?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                    NJ
                    United States
                    Member #165922
                    April 27, 2015
                    3340 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2016, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

As we honor the victims of 9/11 attacks, take a look at a Wiki page on "Operation Northwoods" and compare the similarities between the proposed false flag attacks and actual attacks which took place on 9/11. The paper in picture right below is a declassified DOD document. Operation Northwoods is no conspiracy theory, JFK disapproved the proposal. Google it and u be the judge.

Operation Northwoods

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962)[1]
                    Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who was in charge as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government.[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various US military and civilian targets. The operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the US government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy. According to currently released documentation, none of the operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals.

Contents

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #169723
                      October 29, 2015
                      879 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2016, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Congrats

Never argue with the clerk when they tell you that you won more than you thought.

Take the money and run!Yes Nod Hyper

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #169723
                        October 29, 2015
                        879 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2016, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

The NY Lottery evening number came close with 917 to hitting 911,

There must have been a lot of people cursing when the last 1 didn't come and it was a 7 instead.

The Meatman

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                          Member #164603
                          March 8, 2015
                          614 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2016, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Car,what car Max? 

• Which brings up a dilemma of which I still seek an answer too: Why were the Jedi not able to detect through the force that Palatine was a Sith lord, is the darkside stronger to the point where it can mask detection?
                          • What say you Max?

The 911.

As for the Jedi: The script didn't permit them to do so.

Nolege is power.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4879 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

As we honor the victims of 9/11 attacks, take a look at a Wiki page on "Operation Northwoods" and compare the similarities between the proposed false flag attacks and actual attacks which took place on 9/11. The paper in picture right below is a declassified DOD document. Operation Northwoods is no conspiracy theory, JFK disapproved the proposal. Google it and u be the judge.

Operation Northwoods

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962)[1]
                            Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who was in charge as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government.[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various US military and civilian targets. The operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the US government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy. According to currently released documentation, none of the operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals.

Contents

Very interesting reading. Thanks for posting it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4111 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2016, 12:36 am - IP Logged

The 911.

As for the Jedi: The script didn't permit them to do so.

Didn't make the connection at all MM-  was strictly focused on the disaster aspect as the thread suggests. Have never sat let alone rode in one. Those Germans sure know how to make fun machines.

Image result for porsche 911 Ah..the script.Why didn't l think of that.