Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Coming Soon, New Approach In Pick-3 Selection Process

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 months ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2527 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Only a couple of months ago or sooner, I wrote about how I got a small revelation. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, I just haven't seen anyone make a project out of this like I want to. Having multiple systems, simple ones that work for short periods of times is my newest theory. Actually all the systems I've ever seen act that way, short term. But the crux of the system is to monitor 20 systems at work, updating them all after each draw, then only playing the ones that are actively making money, or...showing signs of a new trend starting. Hopefully the fewer systems to play, the better. Ideally I'm shooting for one to three system activity signals.

I can only hope that once I do the work, someone here would be gracious enough to put it in a program. However, for the program to function properly, It will need an automated updating feature which will probably cost some money. Until I can afford to pay someone for such a program, I will do the updates manually. Can you just imagine, click on a button and instantly see which one/s of he systems is working, and take advantage of the trend before it stops? Who knows, maybe later I will add another 30 systems totaling 50 different systems working at the same time. It's like hiring 50 consultants..lol

Another feature of the program should be studied. Sometimes multiple systems will agree on certain combinations, so it would be prudent to look for biases/coincidences as a regular event. 

For example, for years I've had systems work, but fizzle out for a month or two, or more, then show up again. A perfect example is in Florida, when last month, August I had 9 wins, had I played this one particular system, thanks to Moneymike's system which gave me an idea for the Florida new p-2 game. Now, in September, specifically half way through, not one win. This proves that no system will work any better than they used to do, THANKS TO THE PRE TESTS.

My vacation is almost over, I have 5 days left, so I'm going to take this time to develop this. I truly believe this is the next step in the prediction process, and I'm very excited to see the test results.

Please be patient, it will take me about two days to do this properly. Thanks and keep track of this thread Cheers

mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
    Member #111017
    May 16, 2011
    10264 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2016, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Do your thing Ms. Amber!Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2527 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Do your thing Ms. Amber!Thumbs Up

Thanks for the vote of confidence !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4878 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Good  Luck!!! Thumbs Up

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2527 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2016, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Good  Luck!!! Thumbs Up

You're also a nice person. So many good people on LP, love this place..lol

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19875 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:29 am - IP Logged

This sounds interesting Evil Uhh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19875 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Did you see them Ducks i don't know what made me count them but there are 11 of them. Anyways i go to the store to get my mega ticket guess what yep you guess it mega ball is (11) that is something weird right.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19875 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:41 am - IP Logged

(((Coming Soon))) so when is this going to be revealed. Drum

Let it Snow Snowman

END OF THE RAINBOW
                  United States
                  Member #14485
                  April 26, 2005
                  55 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

(((Coming Soon))) so when is this going to be revealed. Drum

she has five day vacation left so i would say 4 to 5 days

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19875 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2016, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

she has five day vacation left so i would say 4 to 5 days

Don't hold you breath i don't want to see you dead Dead

Let it Snow Snowman

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Ny
                      United States
                      Member #167314
                      July 5, 2015
                      1807 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Only a couple of months ago or sooner, I wrote about how I got a small revelation. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, I just haven't seen anyone make a project out of this like I want to. Having multiple systems, simple ones that work for short periods of times is my newest theory. Actually all the systems I've ever seen act that way, short term. But the crux of the system is to monitor 20 systems at work, updating them all after each draw, then only playing the ones that are actively making money, or...showing signs of a new trend starting. Hopefully the fewer systems to play, the better. Ideally I'm shooting for one to three system activity signals.

I can only hope that once I do the work, someone here would be gracious enough to put it in a program. However, for the program to function properly, It will need an automated updating feature which will probably cost some money. Until I can afford to pay someone for such a program, I will do the updates manually. Can you just imagine, click on a button and instantly see which one/s of he systems is working, and take advantage of the trend before it stops? Who knows, maybe later I will add another 30 systems totaling 50 different systems working at the same time. It's like hiring 50 consultants..lol

Another feature of the program should be studied. Sometimes multiple systems will agree on certain combinations, so it would be prudent to look for biases/coincidences as a regular event. 

For example, for years I've had systems work, but fizzle out for a month or two, or more, then show up again. A perfect example is in Florida, when last month, August I had 9 wins, had I played this one particular system, thanks to Moneymike's system which gave me an idea for the Florida new p-2 game. Now, in September, specifically half way through, not one win. This proves that no system will work any better than they used to do, THANKS TO THE PRE TESTS.

My vacation is almost over, I have 5 days left, so I'm going to take this time to develop this. I truly believe this is the next step in the prediction process, and I'm very excited to see the test results.

Please be patient, it will take me about two days to do this properly. Thanks and keep track of this thread Cheers

Wow just seeing this thread amber.. Sounds like a good plan of approach.. the thing would be to incorporate working strategies that compliment each other properly for the right games.. the predictions you derive from these strategies will validate all whether close or right on point.. it would be great to have a automated system program that tells the player what system to use and on point predictions for upcoming draws in a perfect world.. I'd like to see this come about.. interesting you used my strategy for pick 2 in florida? how did it work out? 

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                        Vancouver BC
                        Canada
                        Member #96078
                        August 22, 2010
                        110 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2016, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Hi Amber,

What you discovered is the only realistic way of winning in Pick 3 in a consistent manner - analyse numbers for presence of short term trends, evaluate the trends by short term backtracks and select trends that promise the best results. I've been applying the short term trend principle for years already, and not only for Pick 3. I strongly believe that all lotteries have such trends and taking advantage of their existence is the only way to win.

There are gazillions of such short term trends, even in Pick 3. When you read LP posts you can see that people discover them all the time and post them as their "systems"; they are nothing more than just current observable trends. Some may be more successful than others and win several times in short time then fizzle out (as expected). Some ot these "systems" may appear outright silly but I don't discount any. It does not matter to me how the "system" predicts future numbers - e.g. by counting flies on a wall or flees on a cat, what counts is how effective it is in a given time frame. Playing lotteries is about winning money, not creating "smart" looking systems that constantly loose.

Unfortunately, not many creators spend time and make effort to evaluate their systems properly. For Pick 3 I usually go back 30 draws from the latest draw to see how the system behaved recently. This gives me some idea if it is worth investing in. Evaluating the most recent results does not guarantee future results but it's the best way (and for me - the only way) to see what may possibly be successful in the near future. Crystal balls do not apply to lotteries.

One system will never be consistently successful and you seem to be of the same opinion. You have to monitor many to select the current best performer or performers.  My approach is - enter actual lottery numbers once then analyse them in many ways to look for patterns and trends. Spreadsheets will not do the job - too slow, tedious and error-prone. Only software can.

I used to program for PC's but stopped some years ago - computing goes mobile way so I selected Android. I have a Pick 3 app on Google that applies the above short term trends principle and includes backtracks for all predictions. It uses only 6 prediction methods which are generally quite effective but I agree with your approach - more choices can only make things better so 6 is definitely not enough. So I'm thinking about upgrade.

Regards,

Aquarius

United States
                          Member #42083
                          June 27, 2006
                          491 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Looking forward to this rolling out !!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3594 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

great responses from all. Keep up the good work. When you are ready you can hopefully get carlig to work out an excel for you. She is great at this.Party

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19875 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2016, 1:18 am - IP Logged

great responses from all. Keep up the good work. When you are ready you can hopefully get carlig to work out an excel for you. She is great at this.Party

I haven't seen CarliG for awhile hope all is well.

Let it Snow Snowman