Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something worth looking at

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 3 months ago by SWMcCaig.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Georgetown, DE
United States
Member #147534
October 5, 2013
59 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2016, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Some time ago I came across a system called the clock (using the 4 digit). Well as I tested it worked ok  for me, result. Here is an example of what it should happen. I'll use Delaware since it is my state.

Saturday, Sept. 10th 2016 Midday result 1936: you line it up like this                                               1

7                    2

6                 5                   9

4                    0

3

How you do this is take the 1 and add it to the entire number, example 1 + 1 = 2/   1 + 9 = 0/ 1 + 3 = 4/  1 + 6 = 7. Then you total the entire number which is 32 and you add the 3 + 2 that is where the 5 comes from in the middle. As a result the state of DE hit 7 numbers so far this week. 475, 014, 734, 471, 201, 159, 136. Sometimes it will produce much results, and sometimes little results. However, I tried something a little different that is beneficial for all states. I wanted to test the power of three so I decided to use the month and the day ( I do Sat. to Sat).

Example of this would be (using last Sat. date again) 0910                                                               0

3                        3

9                        9

4                       2

1

If you will notice, you will find multiple numbers play throughout the states. When I see double digits, I usually change one of the numbers to its mirrored number, for example there are two 0's, so I would change on to a 5, one of the 3's to an 8 since there is already a 4 in the workout I would leave the nines alone. Take the state of Maryland for instance, this produced 4 winning numbers 393, 932, 403, 041, those numbers came directly from the workout, but with the mirrored numbers it produced additional numbers such as 983, 283, 802, and 354.

This is just something to look at, it can be used either way, but it does produce results in any state you play. Just do a back test and you'll see for yourself.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19871 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2016, 11:46 am - IP Logged

This Looks Amazing I'm gonna try it here.. Thank you for sharing Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19871 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2016, 4:55 am - IP Logged

OK, i have been trying this but it seems like it is running backwards here, now i just need to figure out how to do reverse the clock. Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

new jersey
        United States
        Member #150815
        December 31, 2013
        513 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2016, 7:53 am - IP Logged

yea  yea yea!!! ?????

toledo ohio
          United States
          Member #169147
          October 4, 2015
          69 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I understand the first workout but Im trying to see how you came up with the numbers for the second workout with 0910. can you give an example with this number?

Georgetown, DE
            United States
            Member #147534
            October 5, 2013
            59 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I play from Sat to Sat. The 0910 represents Sat. Date which was Sept. 10th. This week would be 0917.

I simply add 3 to each one of the numbers. Using this weeks workout would be 0 + 3 = 3 / 9 + 3 = 12 just use the 2 / 1 + 3 = 4 / and 7 + 3 = 10 but just use the 0.

The work out would look like this                                      0

0              3

7            8              9

4               2

1

Just to give an example of the result just from this Sat alone are:

Colorado 318

CT 082

FL 813

GA 239

Idaho 127

ILL 129

Kentucy 302 and 920

Michigan 833

Missouri 189

New Jersey 127

New Mexico 987

NC 830

Ohio 180

OK 002

Puerto Rico 323

SC 002

TX 907 and 987

Washington 713

W. VA 789

Wisconson 323

I probably missed a few but all that was from one day.

Hope you have a better understanding

toledo ohio
              United States
              Member #169147
              October 4, 2015
              69 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2016, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

2 questions one is 09 the month and 10 the date and how did you get the 8 in the middle?

Georgetown, DE
                United States
                Member #147534
                October 5, 2013
                59 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Yes 09 is the month and 10 is the date. The 8 comes from adding all the numbers together and using its root.

toledo ohio
                  United States
                  Member #169147
                  October 4, 2015
                  69 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2016, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank You

toledo ohio
                    United States
                    Member #169147
                    October 4, 2015
                    69 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

when you add all the numbers up the sum comes to 34 so would the root be 7?

Georgetown, DE
                      United States
                      Member #147534
                      October 5, 2013
                      59 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2016, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes you are correct, my mistake

Georgetown, DE
                        United States
                        Member #147534
                        October 5, 2013
                        59 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I recant it is 8. I think you are adding all of the numbers I have listed in the diamond. You actually add the not including the middle.

Example              0

0                3

7                                 9

4                2

Once you add up those numbers which is 26 the root is 8 so you put that in the middle.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #83026
                          November 27, 2009
                          2132 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Some time ago I came across a system called the clock (using the 4 digit). Well as I tested it worked ok  for me, result. Here is an example of what it should happen. I'll use Delaware since it is my state.

Saturday, Sept. 10th 2016 Midday result 1936: you line it up like this                                               1

7                    2

6                 5                   9

4                    0

3

How you do this is take the 1 and add it to the entire number, example 1 + 1 = 2/   1 + 9 = 0/ 1 + 3 = 4/  1 + 6 = 7. Then you total the entire number which is 32 and you add the 3 + 2 that is where the 5 comes from in the middle. As a result the state of DE hit 7 numbers so far this week. 475, 014, 734, 471, 201, 159, 136. Sometimes it will produce much results, and sometimes little results. However, I tried something a little different that is beneficial for all states. I wanted to test the power of three so I decided to use the month and the day ( I do Sat. to Sat).

Example of this would be (using last Sat. date again) 0910                                                               0

3                        3

9                        9

4                       2

1

If you will notice, you will find multiple numbers play throughout the states. When I see double digits, I usually change one of the numbers to its mirrored number, for example there are two 0's, so I would change on to a 5, one of the 3's to an 8 since there is already a 4 in the workout I would leave the nines alone. Take the state of Maryland for instance, this produced 4 winning numbers 393, 932, 403, 041, those numbers came directly from the workout, but with the mirrored numbers it produced additional numbers such as 983, 283, 802, and 354.

This is just something to look at, it can be used either way, but it does produce results in any state you play. Just do a back test and you'll see for yourself.

Not to be a negative Nelly but in your first example it is easy to see how there were so many winners in your matrix as all 9 out of 10 digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9 were represented.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                            Broken Arrow, OK
                            United States
                            Member #155206
                            May 11, 2014
                            1875 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

If I'm understanding this correct, in order to create the grid used here, your state has to have a Pick4 correct?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rome, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #96695
                              September 3, 2010
                              115 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

No, she is using last weeks's date. 0910.