Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is lottodds worth the membership fee

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Sunglasses.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1886 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Youtube videos look legit.  He is winning daily.   Anyone here a member

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
    Zaperlopopotam
    Belgium
    Member #173932
    March 26, 2016
    948 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

No, I am not a member. I looked at the video. Nice CSS. He did the basic filters. 900 for a straight means that this is without taxation.
    He probably is more a pick3 and pick4 player. That is not to blame as he gets more payout without taxation. What is the fee?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19727 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

No, I am not a member. I looked at the video. Nice CSS. He did the basic filters. 900 for a straight means that this is without taxation.
      He probably is more a pick3 and pick4 player. That is not to blame as he gets more payout without taxation. What is the fee?

What is the fee?  Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Catpickednumber's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Santa Cruz, California
        United States
        Member #175784
        July 5, 2016
        62 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2016, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

did i see a previous post you mentioned you joined. How does it work. Is it going to keep charging your account. When you joined did you win anything?

Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          948 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

I checked further and did not see where he cashed in the check. I didn't see how much he spent or won.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4102 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I checked further and did not see where he cashed in the check. I didn't see how much he spent or won.

He doesn't call himself lil for nothing. His always been impish.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2016, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

There are always independent news stories about big lottery winners.  Ask yourself if these guys are such big lottery winners why do they have to pay to create their own website to self promote? Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2505 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

What is the fee?  Green laugh

I think it's 10 bucks a month. I've been watching his vids on YT for a few months now. In the last couple of months he's been on a nice winning streak, something in the neighborhood of about $15,000 bucks or more, I forget.

His ideas are worth investigating, but there is a lot of guess work involved. The crux of his system relies in picking which number by position will be an even or odd. For example, if position has had 3 evens or more in a row, he chooses odd for the next draw, same with the other positions.

Basically what the software does is to do all the leg work for him, and his customers who use the features. Once the user chooses the filters, the software conveniently eliminates all the other combos that won't be played, sort of a time saver compared to pencip paper workout which could take time.

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1886 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2016, 9:23 am - IP Logged

he used to be a member on this site.

.   His stuff is basic.  Not worth a membership.   I do like how he play though

Cant hate his hustle.    His cash5 rhetoric is the truth.   

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Zaperlopopotam
                    Belgium
                    Member #173932
                    March 26, 2016
                    948 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2016, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I think it's 10 bucks a month. I've been watching his vids on YT for a few months now. In the last couple of months he's been on a nice winning streak, something in the neighborhood of about $15,000 bucks or more, I forget.

His ideas are worth investigating, but there is a lot of guess work involved. The crux of his system relies in picking which number by position will be an even or odd. For example, if position has had 3 evens or more in a row, he chooses odd for the next draw, same with the other positions.

Basically what the software does is to do all the leg work for him, and his customers who use the features. Once the user chooses the filters, the software conveniently eliminates all the other combos that won't be played, sort of a time saver compared to pencip paper workout which could take time.

He did not prove the winnings, that is one point. He promised to show the check and didn't. There may be a legal problem as even LP is allergic to it.

It indeed is simple and quick. You choose a game, the last drawings display and you can optionally request key digits of four drawings. A list of couples is eliminated unless you remove the delete filter by clicking.

The filters are indeed positional and work at the moment when you click. The odd and even buttons are positional, like OEO, that means 2*2*2 buttons are displayed.

It is simple and quick. It is nicely presented. If you use it for a year, that would be 12*10 = 120 dollars. For me the content is poor and the programming is well done. It cannot compete with my tools. He eventually has high costs for drawings and server.

Wyomissing, PA
                      United States
                      Member #161050
                      November 15, 2014
                      301 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

There are always independent news stories about big lottery winners.  Ask yourself if these guys are such big lottery winners why do they have to pay to create their own website to self promote? Wink

Exactly. Furthermore, the majority of big jackpot winners win with quick-picks. They allowed the lottery terminal computer, which typically isn't certified as random, choose the numbers.

As for Pick-X games, the typical ~50% house take is impossible, barring a glitch / draw tampering, to beat with any number prediction system. An easier, more effective way is to study the games offered and play to maximize potential payback. For example, PA just introduced Wild Ball that can be played in conjunction with any Pick-X game. Depending on one's play style, adding Wild Ball can boost one's chance of winning with improved payback, since the payback percentage is higher.

In states, such as New Jersey and California, with pari-mutuel payouts, it may be worthwhile to study which numbers get less play than others to maximize payback.

Paying for such data, assuming it was only sold to a select few (limits the profit potential for one supplying such data), might be worthwhile. However, choosing less popular numbers alone isn't sufficient. Wagering amount and timing one's buys to when many others will likely play will have an effect too. Too large of a wager and one will have wasted money. Wagering in a drawing with too few players will also lead to wasted money. It's a tightrope. For those players who can successfully figure out which numbers are less played while also figuring out the maximum wager that will optimize return; more isn't necessarily better with pari-mutuel.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2505 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

He did not prove the winnings, that is one point. He promised to show the check and didn't. There may be a legal problem as even LP is allergic to it.

It indeed is simple and quick. You choose a game, the last drawings display and you can optionally request key digits of four drawings. A list of couples is eliminated unless you remove the delete filter by clicking.

The filters are indeed positional and work at the moment when you click. The odd and even buttons are positional, like OEO, that means 2*2*2 buttons are displayed.

It is simple and quick. It is nicely presented. If you use it for a year, that would be 12*10 = 120 dollars. For me the content is poor and the programming is well done. It cannot compete with my tools. He eventually has high costs for drawings and server.

Not sure if I saw the total of his wins, but I did see proof of his partial big wins on the payout section of that offshore place that we can't talk about.  So to me that is proof.

Zaperlopopotam
                          Belgium
                          Member #173932
                          March 26, 2016
                          948 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2016, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Well how about five somethings?

No, you don't know the amount spent and cashed. Basically you know nothing.