Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NC Pick 4 Box October 1 through October 31

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 months ago by favor4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
favor4's avatar - huntres2
Winston Salem
United States
Member #61198
May 15, 2008
25126 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2016, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Cmoney's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    high point nc
    United States
    Member #176258
    July 28, 2016
    79 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey there so since you have experience with this, how good is it, and what's your best numbers or best way to read it. Thanks

Winston Salem
      United States
      Member #61198
      May 15, 2008
      25126 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey there so since you have experience with this, how good is it, and what's your best numbers or best way to read it. Thanks

Hello-I am by far no expert.  My data comes from predictions I find in lottery books.

Looks like the numbers for October are beginning early.  NC got 0213 for mid day today.  I wish you and the rest of the LP family much FAVOR from this box *_*.  I hope it produces a lot of hits ^_^

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Winston Salem
        United States
        Member #61198
        May 15, 2008
        25126 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

October hits falling early:

09 28 NC Mid day - 0213

Yesterday, 9:12 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Winston Salem
          United States
          Member #61198
          May 15, 2008
          25126 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2016, 6:25 am - IP Logged

October hits falling early:

09 28 NC Mid day - 0213

09 28 NC Evening - 5149

September 27, 2016, 9:12 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites