Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2016

Topic closed. 1454 replies. Last post 1 month ago by bankass.

Page 79 of 97
PrintE-mailLink
shawanna123's avatar - Yavill
TEXARKANA Texas
United States
Member #176754
August 23, 2016
312 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

AND I MAY BE TALKING THIS NUMBER RIGHT ON UP ITS HAPPEN BEFORE  Green laugh

That's a great story LadyC. Back around the year 2000 I met a woman that needed a new car and she played her number 20 time straight and made $10,000 and paid cash for a car. But I cant remember what numbers she played.

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
    $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
    Magic City
    United States
    Member #87318
    February 21, 2010
    30424 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2016, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

That's a great story LadyC. Back around the year 2000 I met a woman that needed a new car and she played her number 20 time straight and made $10,000 and paid cash for a car. But I cant remember what numbers she played.

I love these type of Stories, mannnnnnnn I never had  a 10timer or a 20timer  but I have had a 8timer and 

that was on 839  and  289 before.....that dude had me rolling when I did catch up with him that FOOL TOLD

ME HE CAN RESTOCK HIS BAR IN THE HOUSE NOW......WTF FOOL HAD ME CRACKIN UP HIS CONCERN 

WAS GETTING LIQUOR STOCKED BACK UP......LAWDDDDDDDDDD Cheers Confused

Moneymaker610's avatar - 2exv57q
      houston,tx
      United States
      Member #164195
      February 21, 2015
      1321 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

10/25/16

11 55 66 99 15

16 19 56 59 96

76 78 73 30 19

45 21 89 12 36

87 57 11 22 10

28 30 78 67 41

83 27

Morning:682=14

Day:001=1

noon?

my noon might be there too!

Banker333's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        East Tx/La
        United States
        Member #175370
        June 13, 2016
        198 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Nice one I can only dream something like that

When no one answers you means you should go away forever~get a clue

csbviatexas's avatar - disney32
          Big D
          United States
          Member #165796
          April 22, 2015
          390 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

01  BRINGS 89 AND 89 BRINGS 01   WE HAD 628  LETS SEE IF THEY FLIP 

THAT JOKER TO  928  ONE OF THE NUMBERS THAT HAS PAID ME $$$$$$$$ BIG TIME BEFORE

289  928  982  298  SmashCOMBINATION   AND STILL WAITING ON THE FLIP OF 683  =  983 Smash

STAYING ON THEM HARD OTHER FAVORITES   189  489  689  889  998

BUT RUNNING THE  89 PAIR REGARDLESS

I have to tell this story years ago a guy came in the store drunk as a skunk said he wanted 928

100x EXT only and does not want it box....so me being a newbe hears that joker I was like this DUDE

is nuts....so I walked my happy azzzzzzz back to the lottery station bubble in 928  for  5x straight  and 3 ext/any

because I was like this joker may no something I don't WELL GUESS WHAT this was on 04/1  I think  95 or  96, 97

one of them years.  I set down personally to watch the drawing with my  Lurking  THAT MOFO HIT STRAIGHT

I thought I was going to need a diaper I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT THAT JOKER WON  $50,000.00  they 

did his tickets separate   500.00  x 100  = 50G      AND I hit it for  $3370 .....I tried to go back and find dude 

in the store to thank him.  They told me comes in he be drunk and plays like that....I finally caught up with him

thanked him that was my beginnings of winning.....TALKING ABOUT A LUCKY GUY!!!!

Well my funny story is from several years ago. Drunk guy walked in to play the pick three and he told the cashier, I want to play 444 for a $1.00 box, five times. The cashier told him you mean you want to play 444 straight for $1.00 five times and he keep arguing with the cashier no, I want to play it boxed.  Me and the guy behind me were laughing so hard, but eventually the cashier gave in and punched in the 444 box. It never hit, but somehow, I don't think this guy did well in math class. 

East Tx/La
            United States
            Member #175370
            June 13, 2016
            198 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

01  BRINGS 89 AND 89 BRINGS 01   WE HAD 628  LETS SEE IF THEY FLIP 

THAT JOKER TO  928  ONE OF THE NUMBERS THAT HAS PAID ME $$$$$$$$ BIG TIME BEFORE

289  928  982  298  SmashCOMBINATION   AND STILL WAITING ON THE FLIP OF 683  =  983 Smash

STAYING ON THEM HARD OTHER FAVORITES   189  489  689  889  998

BUT RUNNING THE  89 PAIR REGARDLESS

I have to tell this story years ago a guy came in the store drunk as a skunk said he wanted 928

100x EXT only and does not want it box....so me being a newbe hears that joker I was like this DUDE

is nuts....so I walked my happy azzzzzzz back to the lottery station bubble in 928  for  5x straight  and 3 ext/any

because I was like this joker may no something I don't WELL GUESS WHAT this was on 04/1  I think  95 or  96, 97

one of them years.  I set down personally to watch the drawing with my  Lurking  THAT MOFO HIT STRAIGHT

I thought I was going to need a diaper I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT THAT JOKER WON  $50,000.00  they 

did his tickets separate   500.00  x 100  = 50G      AND I hit it for  $3370 .....I tried to go back and find dude 

in the store to thank him.  They told me comes in he be drunk and plays like that....I finally caught up with him

thanked him that was my beginnings of winning.....TALKING ABOUT A LUCKY GUY!!!!

Wow amazing i wonder how he knew it was gonna win on that lady i swear you crack me up you said a diaper lmao

Magic City
              United States
              Member #87318
              February 21, 2010
              30424 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Well my funny story is from several years ago. Drunk guy walked in to play the pick three and he told the cashier, I want to play 444 for a $1.00 box, five times. The cashier told him you mean you want to play 444 straight for $1.00 five times and he keep arguing with the cashier no, I want to play it boxed.  Me and the guy behind me were laughing so hard, but eventually the cashier gave in and punched in the 444 box. It never hit, but somehow, I don't think this guy did well in math class. 

LAWDDDDDDDD HE DIDN'T NO HOW TO PLAY THE NUMBERS POOR THING YOU NO

GOOD DOG GONE WELL YOU CAN'T BOX A SAME DIGIT NUMBER

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I AM HOLLERING OVER HERE!!!! Green laugh

THAT FOOL NO HE DID NOT NEED TO BE OUT THE HOUSE TALKING ABOUT BOX A TRIPLE Green laugh

Magic City
                United States
                Member #87318
                February 21, 2010
                30424 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow amazing i wonder how he knew it was gonna win on that lady i swear you crack me up you said a diaper lmao

LOL  I almost needed one for real the EXCITEMENT WAS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

East Tx/La
                  United States
                  Member #175370
                  June 13, 2016
                  198 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

LAWDDDDDDDD HE DIDN'T NO HOW TO PLAY THE NUMBERS POOR THING YOU NO

GOOD DOG GONE WELL YOU CAN'T BOX A SAME DIGIT NUMBER

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I AM HOLLERING OVER HERE!!!! Green laugh

THAT FOOL NO HE DID NOT NEED TO BE OUT THE HOUSE TALKING ABOUT BOX A TRIPLE Green laugh

lmao

Magic City
                    United States
                    Member #87318
                    February 21, 2010
                    30424 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I can't get over that  4 4 4   dog gone it how do you box that

that's just like when my friend filled out some numbers for pick 3 and called me for HELP

talking about her ticket ain't going through but she trying to play PICK 3 ON A TEXAS TWO

STEP  SLIP......LAWDDDDDDDDDDD I HAD TO TELL HER SHE AIN'T ALLOWED

TO BUBBLE NO MORE SLIPS AND GO HOME!!!!!!

East Tx/La
                      United States
                      Member #175370
                      June 13, 2016
                      198 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

that's just like when my friend filled out some numbers for pick 3 and called me for HELP

talking about her ticket ain't going through but she trying to play PICK 3 ON A TEXAS TWO

omg lmfao

shawanna123's avatar - Yavill
                        TEXARKANA Texas
                        United States
                        Member #176754
                        August 23, 2016
                        312 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2016, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

omg lmfao

Yall have me rolling over here. my co-workers wondering what iam laughing about.

East Tx/La
                          United States
                          Member #175370
                          June 13, 2016
                          198 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2016, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Yall have me rolling over here. my co-workers wondering what iam laughing about.

ladyc is hilarious

csbviatexas's avatar - disney32
                            Big D
                            United States
                            Member #165796
                            April 22, 2015
                            390 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2016, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Too funny, thanks Ladyc, I needed a good laugh. 

saprina40's avatar - hani
                              Houston, Tx
                              United States
                              Member #177690
                              October 15, 2016
                              154 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Love it! Lady C you are a blessing!

Page 79 of 97