Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 10/1 - 10/31/2016

Topic closed. 1048 replies. Last post 1 month ago by NCLOTTOKING.

Page 27 of 70
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22872 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

hey ronnbee right here you idiot. 

you must be the stupidest person on this site. 

can't post a pick to save your life. but obviously get mad when 

others win. read it or should I do that for you too moron.

Mad I didn't see him sneak in there Chris$. Wow, ronnbee...what's up with you? When Dee gets back

maybe she can give you a business card or contact info for her eye surgeon, you might need it.

No one here has to post anything at all but they do everyday..we appreciate people who put good time

in here...and that's a whole lot of posters...everyone but you. Ronbee, how about try posting what you're

playing? or just stop by and say you won, we don't question people. What makes this a good thread is that

people win and we say WTG not PROVE IT. People who use cheap shots get smacked upside the head at 

some point..because no matter what they say or how happy they are to doubt and be a smartazz, they

always have to eat their words after they check back on: THE PA THREAD. Party

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18985 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Type... Good Morning Everyone,  I am just checking in to update you all that today I have my cataract surgery. So I don't know how long I will be gone but I just wanted to let you know.. I will let you know the out come when it is over.. So in the mean time I want you all to win that money today... G/L Everyone.. Talk to you soon...  Dee    Sun Smiley

The Struggle is real!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40376 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2016, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Congrats everybody

240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249

870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879

good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
        pa
        United States
        Member #143702
        June 10, 2013
        1880 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2016, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Mad I didn't see him sneak in there Chris$. Wow, ronnbee...what's up with you? When Dee gets back

maybe she can give you a business card or contact info for her eye surgeon, you might need it.

No one here has to post anything at all but they do everyday..we appreciate people who put good time

in here...and that's a whole lot of posters...everyone but you. Ronbee, how about try posting what you're

playing? or just stop by and say you won, we don't question people. What makes this a good thread is that

people win and we say WTG not PROVE IT. People who use cheap shots get smacked upside the head at 

some point..because no matter what they say or how happy they are to doubt and be a smartazz, they

Yeah I got bad habit of posting win when i didnt have time to post pick. Crazy 12 hour shifts at work. Wow never seen Chris get mad. Ronnbee dont mess man!! Great hits all. Man are they skating around that long out 329. Got em  both times though box hits anyway on 235 839. Hey dr65 theres our 398 just wrong order for me. day 359 389 both SS

Just one time!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22872 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2016, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Yeah I got bad habit of posting win when i didnt have time to post pick. Crazy 12 hour shifts at work. Wow never seen Chris get mad. Ronnbee dont mess man!! Great hits all. Man are they skating around that long out 329. Got em  both times though box hits anyway on 235 839. Hey dr65 theres our 398 just wrong order for me. day 359 389 both SS

vtburke don't worry about that, we all do it. Sorry if you took that post the wrong way but I meant we have posters posting

everyday and win or lose at least we all put up more than useless questioning like Where is it posted? And I play things I don't

post...like the gas station bit...235 straight..I didn't get it but if I did was I supposed to have posted it to be believed? NOOO.

Everyone does that, if you're out and see a license plate that reads: 0000 and play it but don't post it GREAT and WTGG!! No

proof or excuse needed here ever. I just asked Ronnbee to post maybe he'd get his mind off wondering where someone who won

posted the number they won on. No Nod 

GL today vtburke AND WTGGG on your hits yesterday!!! Party Party

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #114707
            August 5, 2011
            210 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2016, 9:45 am - IP Logged

dr65 I think 234/432/243 could be a good one today!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6916 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:12 am - IP Logged

going to post the pick of the paper today. it's got alot of trips listed...

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14849 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Type   First of all I want to thank everyone for keeping me in their prayers... As for the surgery it went good and the cataract was really bad.. I just went back to the surgeon today and he took off the batch and all I can say is...  WOW!!!  what a difference.. Everything is soooooo BRIGHT... as  I type this it is hard for me to look at the screen cause all the colors are  sooo  and bright.. maybe I should put on my sun glasses... LOL.... as for my vision it has improve a little but I still need to wait for 6 weeks to really know how much more it will or can approve... but right now I am doing fine... no pain or discomfort so far ... don't know how long I will be able to stay on until I get use to this brightness..but I did want to get back to everyone and let them know that I appreciate you all thinking about me.. thank you all again... and it;s good tobe back... The next surgery on the other eye will be in about 2 weeks. will update you all than again...

WOW!!!!  Well I see we have some big winners yesterday... WTG  dr65...Chris... and eveyone ... I see they finally let the 839 go...glad you all caught those numbers...    NICE JOB!!!

Party                   Party

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14849 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:52 am - IP Logged

hey ronnbee right here you idiot. 

you must be the stupidest person on this site. 

can't post a pick to save your life. but obviously get mad when 

others win. read it or should I do that for you too moron.

ROFL     WTG Chris$...  let him know that you don't mess around with Pa and the numbers...Thumbs Up

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6916 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Type   First of all I want to thank everyone for keeping me in their prayers... As for the surgery it went good and the cataract was really bad.. I just went back to the surgeon today and he took off the batch and all I can say is...  WOW!!!  what a difference.. Everything is soooooo BRIGHT... as  I type this it is hard for me to look at the screen cause all the colors are  sooo  and bright.. maybe I should put on my sun glasses... LOL.... as for my vision it has improve a little but I still need to wait for 6 weeks to really know how much more it will or can approve... but right now I am doing fine... no pain or discomfort so far ... don't know how long I will be able to stay on until I get use to this brightness..but I did want to get back to everyone and let them know that I appreciate you all thinking about me.. thank you all again... and it;s good tobe back... The next surgery on the other eye will be in about 2 weeks. will update you all than again...

WOW!!!!  Well I see we have some big winners yesterday... WTG  dr65...Chris... and eveyone ... I see they finally let the 839 go...glad you all caught those numbers...    NICE JOB!!!

Glad to hear everything went well and you're feeling better that's a pretty quick recovery time and it sounds like good results, so good for you!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14849 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:56 am - IP Logged

We still can't shake these lurkers can we dr65..?   Well Ronbee like dr65 mentioned I do have a very ...very... good eye surgeon... anytime you want his name and phone just JUMP right on this thread and ask me.. I'll be more than glad to give you the info... you don't have to lurk on the thread just ask and you shall receive..Sun Smiley

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
                        Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
                        United States
                        Member #134253
                        October 22, 2012
                        5477 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Welcome back!!!Smile

Smile

Dallas texas
                          United States
                          Member #152484
                          February 16, 2014
                          474 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Im staying on 774 dr65...also like 779,717,773 in got qps 465,100,698,541 in 926 today good luck everyone

United States
                            Member #134253
                            October 22, 2012
                            5477 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

going to post the pick of the paper today. it's got alot of trips listed...

Wow!! Say it aint so!!

Smile

United States
                              Member #134253
                              October 22, 2012
                              5477 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2016, 11:02 am - IP Logged

126 226 326 510

112 212 312 500   gl all!!!

Smile